“Close at NOON on Sunday!”
Review of Carino Coffee

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Carino Coffee
Ranked #6 of 16 Coffee & Tea in Aurora
Cuisines: American
Reviewed October 21, 2012 via mobile

We were excited to try Carino Coffee. My husband and I are coffee purists and we read many good reviews about the place. We drove 15 minutes out of the way to visit, only to find that the place closed at noon (we arrived at 1:00pm on a Sunday). We had to settle for McDonald's coffee because it was the only thing besides Starbucks nearby. How do they get any business before noon on a Sunday? People sleep in on Sunday, or they're at church. They should really consider staying open until at least 3:00pm, because we weren't the only ones to arrive at 1:00 only to be disappointed. Also, they're fall hours are shorter. Isn't that when most people will be looking for good coffee? Disappointed and not sure we'll return.

Reviewed July 4, 2012

This is a coffee shop run by a small family I was afraid to try it at first but i am happy to say i did! i loved it

Reviewed December 21, 2011

Why just review places I encounter while traveling? What about my favorites in my home town? O.K. Let me start with the best...Carino Coffee
Why do I love thee? Let me count the ways.

1. Amazing owners and staff
6. Great conversation or solitude...whichever you like
7. Free WiFi
8. Free coffee refill
9. Etc., etc.

But wait!! There is more. In 2008, a USA today article identified Aurora, Colorado as the political bellweather for the nation. And where did they go to interview folks for their October 2008 article on the upcoming Presidential election. Yep! You guessed it. Carino Coffee.

I go there 2 or 3 times a week just to get rejuvenated. Come by, say hi and you will be more than welcomed.

Been to Carino Coffee? Share your experiences!