“Quality food and service”

Dad & Dude's Breweria
Ranked #28 of 730 Restaurants in Aurora
Cuisines: American
Denver, Colorado
“Quality food and service”
Reviewed June 19, 2014

We came upon this place by accident and decided to give it a shot for our date night. So glad we did! We had the nachos to start things off - DELISH! We each ordered our own pizzas - the veggies were most definitely fresh, and the chicken was high quality as well. Red sauce on their thick crust. YUMMMMM!! We aren't beer drinkers so we didn't try their brew, but the food and the service were quite good. We will definitely try this place again!!!

• Visited June 2014

“They make a killer Mac n' Cheese!”
Reviewed June 1, 2014

And that's about all I can say about Dad and Dude's. We were brought here by some family who loves a good beer. They knew we liked local over chain places and thought we should give it a try.

It's not terribly expensive and the choices for beer and food are plentiful. But it's nothing to rave about nor is it something "you have to try!" It's just another brewery (Denver has no shortage of breweries) with an amazing Mac n' Cheese.

If you go, order a local pale ale and the Mac. You won't be too disappointed.

• Visited March 2014
Aurora
“Great Discovery”
Reviewed February 24, 2014

We had a very good experience at Dad and Dudes Breweria. We noticed it the other day for the first time, tucked away in a shopping center. We went their for dinner on Saturday night. From the moment we stepped in the door, we were impressed. Our greeter, Laura, was most welcoming and professional. Our server, Mikala (sp?) was full of personality and enthusiasm. So refreshing to see people in the hospitality industry so motivated. And that goes for the entire staff. From our vantage point we were able to watch the crew. Every one of them had pep in their step and a smile on their face. We know sincere enthusiasm from faking it. These folks are the real deal. And the pizza and wings were great as was the beer. Is there such a thing as bad beer? Not here. We were invited to stay for the live music, but had to run. Definitely plan to return and take out of town guests.

• Visited February 2014
Denver, Colorado
“I don't get!”
Reviewed September 12, 2013 via mobile

I don't get why they seem to be popular. I think as a bar they're fine, but I'd much rather have dinner somewhere else. I've had their pizza and their nachos. They were both not worth paying for. Ive heard their wings are good, but I don't eat wings. I have 2 little kids and I wouldn't take them. It doesn't have a family restaurant feel, moor of a bar feel.

• Visited September 2013
Albuquerque, New Mexico
“A pleasant surprise to stumble upon”
Reviewed August 28, 2013

I was actually looking for a different place when I saw D&D's. I decided to give it a try, and was not disappointed. The owner (sorry, it's been a while) greeted me, asked about my beer preference, and came up with some excellent recommendations.

The calzone I chose was more than I could comfortably eat, and I should have asked for light on the peppers. It was HOT, not uncomfortably, but you knew the peppers were there.

I will return for every business trip that brings me back to Engelwood.

• Visited July 2013