Best Western Plus Gateway Inn & Suites
$134
$101
Residence Inn
Savings alert! 40% below average rates

The price you found is 40% lower than this hotel's average rate of $167/night.

$124
$112
ComfortInn
Free cancellation until 06/02
$149
$130
$111
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of $140/night.

$124
$119
Aloft.com
$136
$131
Fairfield Inn
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of $167/night.

$123
Hyatt.com
$236
$139
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of $188/night.

$116
GardenInn.com
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $139/night.

Free cancellation until 06/01
$205
$159
  • Pool
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $185/night.

All reviewssam's clubbest westernsfront deskbacon or sausageroom was cleanrestaurants and shoppingthe wi fifridge and microwaveindoor pooleasy accesswould stay here againdenver arearoom keya nice place to stayhotel staffawesome hotelhot tub
Reviewed August 6, 2011

My family stayed here while my daughter had surgery at Aurora Medical Center South, the rooms are large, the beds comfy and the breakfast is a full hot breakfast. Great location for those with patients at Aurora Medical Center South!

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank Donna0801
Reviewed July 3, 2011

Due to a family emergency I needed a hotel near Aurora Medical Center. The hotel might be okay for a single night but it was annoying for an extended stay. The Best Western's extra features were good, but their basics need work.

Pros: I was easily able to book the room at a discounted hospital rate by phone. Parking, internet, and breakfast were free. The breakfast bar included waffles, pastries, yogurt, cereal, coffee, milk, eggs, and bacon or sausage. There is one washer/dryer on site and it's reasonably priced. While the hotel's fitness center only has three pieces of cardio equipment, the nearby Bally Fitness was free for hotel guests. The hotel is also located close to several restaurants and a shopping mall.

Cons: Basic comforts were lacking. My second floor room shared a wall with the lobby; I could easily hear guests checking in and the lobby TV. Earplugs were an absolute must! My bed springs were so squeaky that every movement produced sound. Had I been traveling with a romantic partner I'm pretty sure any bedroom activities would have been completely apparent to all adjoining rooms. My pillows were lumpy. Finally, the bathroom sink drained poorly. I tried to switch rooms within hours of arrival, but no other non-smoking rooms were available.

Bottom line: Okay for a night. Don't stay there for a week.

Room Tip: Avoid rooms next to the lobby.
  • Stayed: May 2011, traveled solo
2  Thank Nakwasina
Reviewed June 9, 2011

not being familiar with the Denver area & needing access to downtown (all downtown Denver hotels were filled), we decided to pick this hotel, close to a highway & city BASED ON THE REVIEWS PEOPLE HAD WRITTEN ABOUT THIS PROPERTY. It's a Best Western. It was clean, but not quiet, i.e. the lovely 30 minute headboard serenades from the room next door at about 4am each nite. There was never anyone behind the desk, you have to dial the house phone to alert whoever is on duty, weird, anyone could just walk in & roam? And the great breakfasts that were raved about in other reviews....it was your basic free food. Really basic. It was easy access to the main highway & we could get downtown in about 15 minutes. The area seemed safe. Plenty of fast food & chain restaurants a close drive away. We originally planned to stay 4 nites so we were given the special discount as such, $75 per nite, but had to cut our trip short & only ended up staying 2 nites so we were charged an outrageous $95 a nite. This place was definitely not worth $95 a nite! I felt used.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled on business
3  Thank bunkysparky
best_western_aurora, Front Office Manager at Best Western Plus Gateway Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded June 10, 2011

Dear Valued Guest,

I apologize for not exceeding your expectations. Please know that we are taking your feedback to heart and would like to personally talk to you since you were not eligible for the 4 Night Promotional Rate. Please contact me directly so that we can discuss other discounts that you may qualify for. Again, I apologize for the inconvenience during your stay and hope to see you during your next visit.

Janie Martinez
Front Office Manager

Reviewed March 28, 2011

In an area of Aurora/Denver which has been steadily declining is accepta blilty for many years, this Best Western hotel is a nice oasis. I am a Clinical Faculty member of the School of Public Health on the Anschutz Medical Campus, but live in Wyoming so I need a place to stay when I come down for seminars/lectures or to do research in the Medical Library. The Best Western has for some time been my choice because of excellent service, a great room and breakfast, and courteous staff. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled on business
3  Thank Hiller23H
Reviewed March 16, 2011

This is a good quality motel tho in a strange area along a two way divided street beside I225. Once I learned the ropes, traffic wise, it was fine. Comfortable room, tho I sleep with earplugs and can't honestly report if sleep could be disrupted by the highway to the west or building construction to the east. Good breakfast; nice employees (front desk and maids), tho I'm sorry that I couldn't get a west view room as I'd requested when making the reservations, because you can see the tops of the mountains from the top floor. Got a 3 day special through the Best Western website... you need to check them for different kinds of discounts. Would stay here again if I needed to be in the area. Only problem was the computer available to the public was too slow to do much searching on.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled solo