Fairfield Inn & Suites Denver Aurora/Parker
$112
$109
$159
$138
Comfort Inn Denver Southeast Area(Aurora)(Great Value!)
$89
$93
BestWestern.com
$114
$103
All reviewstoll roadoutdoor mallnewer constructionour night staylarge shoppingthe hotel sitswithin walking distanceshopping and restaurantsbreakfast choicessmall gymbeds were hardtop floorusual hotelfree breakfastsleep qualitymicrowave and fridgedesk staff
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 27, 2013

I have had to stay at this hotel several times for work purposes and I have never been pleased with my stay. There is a woman who works at the front desk who is impossible and extremely rude. I have had two occurrences with her via telephone where she truly ruined my day. When I spoke to the manager, Lane Huntley, I was discouraged by his lack of empathy towards the situation. I am a Marriott Platinum member but I surely was not treated like one at this hotel. Aside from my encounter with unpleasant employees this hotel always has an uninviting smell.
I have not stayed at this facility since my last encounter and I probably will not stay there in the future nor will I suggest it to my colleagues.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
6  Thank Krissy007
Reviewed July 29, 2013

Stayed here last week for three nights. We were in town house hunting, so it was a great location right off the highway. We loved that the hotel was near the outdoor mall. A lot of great restaurants to choose from. Plus, there is a movie theater, Wal-Mart, etc.

We arrived after midnight and were very happy that our room was held for us since the hotel was completely sold-out. Our room was on the fourth floor. It was a nice size, beds were comfy, and it was nice and quiet.

Fitness room was very small. Only one elliptical which is disappointing. Luckily, my husband and I were the only ones working out at 5am, so it wasn't an issue.

Breakfast was very good. There were always enough tables and it didn't feel crowded. Workers tried to keep everything in stock, so no one had to wait around for food.

The only issue I had was right before check-out. I asked what time check-out was (noon) since our flight didn't leave until midnight. We wanted to stay in the room as long as possible. We planned on staying until about 11:30am and placed a do not disturb sign on the door. At 9:30am, there was a knock on the door and housekeeping came in before we could even get to the door. She wanted to know at what time we were leaving. I told her 10:30am (instead our original time) and she looked annoyed. So, unfortunately the last experience wasn't a very pleasant one.

Overall, I would recommend the hotel. We will actually be staying here again this weekend.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank kandpsmom
Reviewed July 23, 2013

My daughter and i first stayed here about 3 weeks ago. We were in town to attend a funeral. We enjoyed the location as it was close to shopping and the movies. My family returned over the past weekend to visit family. Positives...internet worked very well...office center convenient...staff always friendly...bed comfortable and rooms tastefully decorated. workout room was just ok...two treadmills (one was out of order) and one elliptical...so minimal facility. breakfast was your typical...bland eggs...but a big variety of food (and again it was included) and always keeping things full...again staff very friendly. We never had time for the pool and hottub as they close at 10 (sad face). Overall we had a good stay.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank curlysinger
Reviewed July 3, 2013

The Nebraska Family............

This hotel experience was an enjoyable stay. It was easy directions for arrival, and accesible to all of our travel desitnations. The front-desk host was very helpful and a pleasant young man. I especially liked the hotel's location, within walking distance of shopping and dining. I would stay again at this location, and reccommend it to others.

Room Tip: The on-site parking is conveniently located for rooms on the lower floor, which I liked when unloading the car.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Vanetta E
Reviewed July 1, 2013

We don't often stay at a Fairfield Inn & Suites. However, we were attending a wedding and the hosts arranged the hotel.

I was impressed with the new hotel. Rooms were large and well decorated. The bed was very comfortable and the room was quiet.

The nightly rate was outstanding.

Breakfast was better on the weekend, but was very good overall.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple