Fairfield Inn & Suites Denver Aurora/Parker
  • Pool
$109
$98
GardenInn.com
All reviewstoll roadoutdoor mallnewer constructionour night staylarge shoppingthe hotel sitswithin walking distanceshopping and restaurantsbreakfast choicessmall gymbeds were hardtop floorusual hotelfree breakfastsleep qualitymicrowave and fridgedesk staff
Reviewed July 19, 2012

This is a new hotel, very modern and clean. The staff was AWESOME. Breakfast was good, no cardboard tasting cereal, real Kelloggs and a great variety of waffles. Bed was comfy and rooms were nice and cool. The location was wonderful with lots of shopping, restaurants and a movie theater within walking distance I would definitely return again and again.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank ROADHOTMAMA
General M, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Denver Aurora/Parker, responded to this reviewResponded November 2, 2012

“AWESOME” I have shown your comments to the entire staff and they do take pride in exceeding our guest expectations, and with your comments we know we are meeting our expectations for customer service. Our morning breakfast selection is designed to provide a variety of items in a convenient buffet and are delighted to hear the select meant your culinary expectations and got you off to a wonderful start for your day adventures. We are pleased to hear that our new hotel and our chic modern design with comfy beds that helped you unwind for the day, and that our location in the Southlands Shopping District provided you with additional choices during your stay. We look forward to seeing you again when your travels bring you to the Aurora/Denver area for business or pleasure.

Reviewed June 26, 2012

Great new hotel just off I470. Located next to the Southlands shopping center, there are places to shop and eat within walking distance. Stayed one night for business, and wish I could have stayed more! The rooms are large and have a microwave and fridge. Front desk was very helpful with directions. Would stay again for business or vacation.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
4  Thank ErinReisa
General M, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Denver Aurora/Parker, responded to this reviewResponded October 19, 2012

That’s right. You can WALK to numerous shops and restaurants and entertainment venues when you stay with us. We love our location in the Southlands Mall, gives our guest’s a shopping, dining and entertainment oasis while they stay with us! We try not to brag too much, about how proud we are of our generously oversized rooms with fridge and microwaves. Or how comfortable the beds are, just sleep in little.

We know being a road warrior for business, you can’t always unwind as you would like to. We look forward to you staying with us soon for business or vacation. So we may WOW with our service again.

Reviewed June 21, 2012

What a great place - clean, convenient, staff very helpful, located next to a mall that has everything. We really enjoyed our stay. Would do it again!!

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Leroy C

As the saying goes “big things comes in small package”. Your short but very effective review says it all about our, if I can say so myself, awesome hotel. Thank you for great online review. I have shared your review with our staff. They are truly happy that we made your stay comfortable and happy. We look forward to seeing you again, when you return to Denver/Aurora area.

Reviewed June 20, 2012

This is a newer property conveniently located adjacent to the Southlands shopping area (meaning plenty of ameneties from clothes, to multiple restaurants, to anything else you may need while traveling).

The staff was very pleasant and helpful throughout my stay - always taking time to offer assistance, ask about their restaurant suggestion, or to just say hello. The property still seems very new - everything is fresh and clean. Rooms are large and well furnished - plenty of room to relax and get some work done without having to multi-purpose space. Beds are comfortable and cooling is very adequate.

The only drawbacks, and they are minor, are tied to the fact that it's an extended stay-type of property. You can hear footsteps from the rooms above fairly easily, and, my pet peeve, as people enter and leave their rooms, the doors slam loudly and incessantly. (this is more a reflection of the lack of awareness and courtesy on the part of guests - always wonder why hotels don't put signage up asking people to be considerate).

I'd definitely go back if in the area again!

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank medicalalert

Thank you for sharing about your recent staying with us. We love our location in the Southlands Mall, so that our guests may have several shopping, dining, and entertainment options that fit whatever fancy they may have. Our generously oversized rooms are unique to our Fairfield Inn and Suites It is wonderful to have space to work and relax in these rooms.
We look forward to stay again, when ever your travels brings you back to Denver/Aurora for business and or pleasure!

Reviewed June 15, 2012

I stayed here for a few days while coming out to celebrate a friends Retirement from the Navy. We got a good rate for the room because there were a lot of us staying there. When I got to Colorado, I arrived early in the day. The front desk was great in allowing me to check in early. My room was fantastic. The bed was sooo comfortable. The a/c worked well and kept the room nice and cool. In the morning, the curtains kept the light out of the room allowing me to sleep in if I wanted. They offer free wi-fi and it works quickly. There is a continental breakfast. Just a standard continental. Nothing too special there. My room was very quiet and I didn't hear any of the other guests around. There was a good sized desk in the room along with a small refrigerator. The only thing missing (very minor) was a vanity mirror. I will definitely stay here again and again. The hotel is centrally located. Lots of restaurants in Southlands Mall and you are close to E470 which makes it easy to get around the Denver metro area.
The staff was extremely friendly and the rooms were nice and clean. I'm very pleased with this hotel.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled solo
2  Thank Chief_Gypsy
General M, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Denver Aurora/Parker, responded to this reviewResponded November 5, 2012

Our staff was excited to hear that we provided you the extremely and friendly service. We strive to exceed our guest expectations, so they want to come back. We are glad to hear our pillow top mattresses and black out curtains, made you room nice and comfy to sleep in. I mean of course that is what vacation is about to indulged and sleep in little. Then our free WI-FI was ready and fast for you computing needs. We look forward to you return soon.