“Decent Local Hibachi...and Sushi (if you're into that sort of thing)!”

Mt. Fuji Sushi and Hibachi - Aurora
Ranked #50 of 719 Restaurants in Aurora
Cuisines: Japanese, Sushi, Asian
Good for: Kids, Families with children
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: E-470
Denver, Colorado
“Decent Local Hibachi...and Sushi (if you're into that sort of thing)!”
Reviewed December 5, 2012

I eat sushi on occasion but am not a lover of it! But I'd have to say, based on my friends comments on what they ordered that night and the little sampling that I actually did, it appeared top notch! I went for the Hibachi. My friends all got there first and since they were there for the sushi, they picked a booth...not a Hibachi seat. That was disappointing but MY problem, not the restaurant's fault! Regardless the food was well prepared, plentiful but pricey (most Hibachi's are). I would definitely give it another try but would insist on a Hibachi seat next time. That's what you are paying these high prices for, afterall. You should at least get to see the show!

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank Legamania

“Delicious Sushi!”
Reviewed July 9, 2012 via mobile

We've only gone here for sushi & everytime it's been fantastic! The specialty rolls have been delicious!

“Staff is excellent and so is the food.”
Reviewed May 2, 2012 via mobile

I ate at the sushi bar. I ordered sashimi and a roll. The food came out quickly with a smile and the empty plates were removed as soon as the food was gone. They did ask me before removing the plates. The food tasted great.

I highly recommend this restaurant because the staff really takes care of you and the food tastes great. Well done!!!

Orlando, FL
“OUTSTANDING SUSHI”
Reviewed July 12, 2011

EXCELLENT SUSHI- in Aurora (Southlands) who would have thought? We tried this place out on a whim and it surprised us- the sushi and sashimi were EXCELLENT. Truly, the best sushi we have had outside of Hawaii (was stationed there)--fresh fresh sushi and sashimi and generous portions. Prices very fair for the amount of food. We had the sashimi regular, the sushi regular, and a dragon roll--pleasant and quick service, nice presentation, and above all outstanding quality. AND, they have good mochi (Japanese ice cream treats) for dessert. We will be back. Friendly atmosphere--and you can order "regular" (cooked) food too--katsu, hibachi, tempura. A real find in the Southlands area.

• Visited July 2011