“The Burger King Experience”
Review of Burger King

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Burger King
Ranked #497 of 729 Restaurants in Aurora
Cuisines: American, Fast Food
Steamboat Springs, Colorado
“The Burger King Experience”
Reviewed October 27, 2011

Burger King a fun and nice environment, I went there October 1st 2011. The burger I ordered was the juicy and scrumptious Steakhouse XT burger. At first I saw it as a burger, as I sat down, I thought ’’ looks good, I hope it taste good.’’ Seconds after unwrapping it, I took a bite, taste buds full with flavor. This burger was worth the 7dollars and something cents. The kids were playing in the fun house, sliding and laughing it seems like chaos in there but them smiling and laughing makes you go back to the days of your childhood. The bathrooms were not so clean, but not too dirty. The dining area was compact and dirty. The presentation of my burger was common but the quality made up for it.

Visited October 2011

Crestline, California
“Possibly the Worst Burger King Ever”
Reviewed September 15, 2010

On more occasions than I would care to remember between 2004 and 2010, I have given in and gone to this Burger King on the northeast corner of Mississippi and Peoria. I am seriously not exaggerating...every single visit in all those years and no matter the time of day, either the food has been improperly cooked or they get the order wrong. A small list of the atrocities this BK churns out are rock-hard french fries, cold Whoppers, and chicken sandwiches with half of the breading missing. In addition, let me add on that neither the inside or outside of this location is ever fully clean.

Hey, I don't expect the world from Burger King or any fast food restaurant. However, when the food and service is this consistently bad over six years, there is obviously a problem not just with management but the franchise holder.

If Burger King is what you want, it's worth the extra drive east on Mississippi to another one on the other side of I-225. As for this location...forget it.

4 Thank KoHoSo

Been to Burger King? Share your experiences!