“Great stay, we'll come back again !”

Cambria hotel & suites Denver International Airport
Ranked #7 of 51 Hotels in Aurora
Reviewed June 3, 2013

Beautiful property, clean rooms, great service. Beats the other hotels in the area. GM Tyler was great, staff took care of all our needs.Will come back when we're in the area. Not a single complaint, lay out of room are very unique and great to work out of. Fitness room was a plus.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a view of Pikes Peak.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
There are newer reviews for Cambria hotel & suites Denver International Airport

Reviewed May 26, 2013 via mobile

We really enjoyed this hotel, and it is a great location for North Denver. The rooms are small compared to a Springhill or a Hyatt Place, but they have two TVs.

We were surprised to see there was a charge for the breakfast. As we sat around the table in the lobby eating, we commented it wasn't a bad complimentary breakfast. When someone in outs party saw the placeholder on the table that said it was $9.95, we all agreed it was not a great value.

• Stayed: May 2013
Reviewed May 20, 2013

I normally stay at the Country Inn and Suites for my overnights when leaving Denver, but decided to try out the Cambria Suites on a recent stay. This was my first visit to a Cambria and I must admit I was quite surprised. The rooms are very large and well designed and the entire property was very clean. The hotel has a restaurant, bar, snack area, pool and many other amenities of a large-scale hotel, but features the intimacy of a boutique property. The only minor complaint I had was that I had an early flight and the shuttle ran at 5:30 and 6:30. I needed a 6:00 shuttle to maximize my sleep time and the 6:30 would put me in a rush once I arrived at the airport. I didn't get to spend much actual time at the hotel, but my impression is that this is a very good property. It will be my first choice next time I'm flying out of Denver.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank CharlieGoodtime
Reviewed May 7, 2013

This is one of the best price-to-room values I have ever found. The room is spacious, everything is always clean and in working order, and the location is near plenty of food choices. I always look forward to staying here.

Stayed: May 2013
Reviewed May 7, 2013

My wife and I spent our anniversary weekend at this Denver property. We frequent Choice Hotels, but had never stayed at a Cambria Suites and decided to check it out.

The location is obviously tailored for travelers to and from DIA...but we thoroughly enjoyed our stay for the weekend. Although we were a little "out of the way" it wasn't a bad trip into town at all. Attended an Avalanche game Friday night and had to battle some rush hour traffic during transit...but that's to be expected. The Cambria is located near a nice selection of dining options (many within walking distance)...and a short drive will get you to good shopping and entertainment on the east side of town.

The property itself was a very clean, comfortable and modern facility. We were greeted at check-in efficiently, yet warmly. Our room was spacious, modern and had a very comfortable bed. There were two televisions, one in the bedroom and one in the sitting area. Although we weren't there for business, the work area was equipped with a number of various plug-ins and would accommodate business travelers nicely.

We knew prior to our visit that there was a charge for breakfast, so we chose to eat elsewhere. At a glance, the breakfast spread they had laid out didn't look too bad...but we decided to get out and try some of the local fare instead. The is a nice bar in the lobby for after hour cocktails.

The excercise and pool rooms looked adequate. Both were clean and spacious.

All-in-all a great, comfortable and enjoyable experience!

Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 6, 2013

Reasonable hotel, nice location, close to dining, food, etc. Reasonably close to DEN...quick van ride, must schedule to be on the appropriate van so there's room for you. Subway, A&W, Urban Taco, and other local restaurants within 5-min walk.

Room Tip: Standard quality, no surprises...
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed April 17, 2013

The hotel is nice and the rooms are large & spacious. The service is top notch. Greeted pleasantly, received great dinner recommendations and when our flight was delayed they extended our check out until 2:00pm! Good location near the airport.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
Also consider these accommodations in or near Aurora
Woolley's Classic Suites - Denver Airport
Hyatt Place Denver Airport
Hampton Inn & Suites Denver/Airport-Gateway Park
Hilton Garden Inn Denver Airport
Denver Airport Marriott at Gateway Park
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Denver International Airport

Been to Cambria hotel & suites Denver International Airport? Share your experiences!