“Excellent Denver Airport Property”

Cambria hotel & suites Denver International Airport
Ranked #7 of 50 Hotels in Aurora
Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Excellent Denver Airport Property”
Reviewed May 20, 2013

I normally stay at the Country Inn and Suites for my overnights when leaving Denver, but decided to try out the Cambria Suites on a recent stay. This was my first visit to a Cambria and I must admit I was quite surprised. The rooms are very large and well designed and the entire property was very clean. The hotel has a restaurant, bar, snack area, pool and many other amenities of a large-scale hotel, but features the intimacy of a boutique property. The only minor complaint I had was that I had an early flight and the shuttle ran at 5:30 and 6:30. I needed a 6:00 shuttle to maximize my sleep time and the 6:30 would put me in a rush once I arrived at the airport. I didn't get to spend much actual time at the hotel, but my impression is that this is a very good property. It will be my first choice next time I'm flying out of Denver.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank CharlieGoodtime

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (49)
Dallas, Texas
Reviewed May 7, 2013 via mobile

This is one of the best price-to-room values I have ever found. The room is spacious, everything is always clean and in working order, and the location is near plenty of food choices. I always look forward to staying here.

Stayed May 2013
Reviewed May 7, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I spent our anniversary weekend at this Denver property. We frequent Choice Hotels, but had never stayed at a Cambria Suites and decided to check it out.

The location is obviously tailored for travelers to and from DIA...but we thoroughly enjoyed our stay for the weekend. Although we were a little "out of the way" it wasn't a bad trip into town at all. Attended an Avalanche game Friday night and had to battle some rush hour traffic during transit...but that's to be expected. The Cambria is located near a nice selection of dining options (many within walking distance)...and a short drive will get you to good shopping and entertainment on the east side of town.

The property itself was a very clean, comfortable and modern facility. We were greeted at check-in efficiently, yet warmly. Our room was spacious, modern and had a very comfortable bed. There were two televisions, one in the bedroom and one in the sitting area. Although we weren't there for business, the work area was equipped with a number of various plug-ins and would accommodate business travelers nicely.

We knew prior to our visit that there was a charge for breakfast, so we chose to eat elsewhere. At a glance, the breakfast spread they had laid out didn't look too bad...but we decided to get out and try some of the local fare instead. The is a nice bar in the lobby for after hour cocktails.

The excercise and pool rooms looked adequate. Both were clean and spacious.

All-in-all a great, comfortable and enjoyable experience!

Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Fort Worth, TX
Reviewed May 6, 2013

Reasonable hotel, nice location, close to dining, food, etc. Reasonably close to DEN...quick van ride, must schedule to be on the appropriate van so there's room for you. Subway, A&W, Urban Taco, and other local restaurants within 5-min walk.

Room Tip: Standard quality, no surprises...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Norman, OK
Reviewed April 17, 2013

The hotel is nice and the rooms are large & spacious. The service is top notch. Greeted pleasantly, received great dinner recommendations and when our flight was delayed they extended our check out until 2:00pm! Good location near the airport.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
Grand Junction, Colorado
Reviewed April 14, 2013

I brought my ball team to Denver for a tournament and we decided to stay at the Cambria instead of the Embassy this time. Rebekah was super helpful getting the team booked and make things easy for the parents. It is a nice new hotel with comfortable beds, big rooms, and easy location in the DIA area. With that being said the best part of the hotel was the staff. Very friendly and always had a smile.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Olathe, Kansas
Reviewed April 10, 2013

This was a nice property. The rooms were spacious, and fit our family of 5 without difficulty. My oldest camped out on the couch, which was divided by a half wall from the bedroom. There were two tvs, which was nice. It was a very quick jaunt off I70 which was a huge plus for us. My only negative was their buffet breakfast was $9 per person. Most hotels include a buffet breakfast, similar to what they had, with the price of the room. So, we bypassed it and headed to a drive thru. All in all though, it was great.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Aurora
Woolley's Classic Suites - Denver Airport
Hyatt Place Denver Airport
Hampton Inn & Suites Denver/Airport-Gateway Park
Hilton Garden Inn Denver Airport
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Denver International Airport
Denver Airport Marriott at Gateway Park

Been to Cambria hotel & suites Denver International Airport? Share your experiences!