“Service as wonderful as the Suite”

Cambria hotel & suites Denver International Airport
Ranked #8 of 50 Hotels in Aurora
Longmont, Colorado
“Service as wonderful as the Suite”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 8, 2011

The room was beautiful , the bed comfortable but the service was impecable!
When my step-father was diagnosed with a brain tumor which required surgery at University Hospital in Aurora, my mother decided to stay in Aurora instead of being carted back and forth from Loveland( she no longer drives long distances – she is 86).
The hospital told us of the list they have on their web-site so we used it to find accommodations that were close with free shuttle service. The Cambria Suites had those as well as a discount associated with University Hospital. After looking at the accommodations on the your web-site and the above listed amenities we decided that Cambria Suites is where she would stay.
On Friday May 20th after a successful surgery I took my mother to Cambria to check in, we went through how the shuttle worked and a few minor details, the staff was extremely pleasant and courteous. During her visit the shuttle service dropped her off and picked her up, it worked wonderfully and she felt safe. They also offered the shuttle to take her to Walgreens or any other nearby store if she needed to purchase a few items. She had some trouble with retrieving voicemail and the staff went to the room to guide her through the process.

All the concerns and fears I had about my mother staying at a hotel especially with her being older and a little fragile disappeared after her first night.

Words cannot express my gratitude and thankfulness to your entire staff for the detailed care that was provided to my mother during her stay, every person on staff throughout her entire stay made it as pleasant as possible not to mention that when my step-father heard how well she was being cared for, he rested better as well.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank regoad

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (45)
Elberton, Georgia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 8, 2011

I receive rewards points from my company for Choice hotels. My satisfaction rating with Choice properties is usually between average to awful. This hotel? They should leave choice and become a Hilton. Absolutely nothing was wrong with this property. In all honesty, it is nicer than the last four Hiltons I have stayed in. If I wanted to be critical, the only thing whatsoever I could fault them with is that breakfast is a bit expensive.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled on business
1 Thank Reynolds357
Lakewood Ranch, Florida
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 3, 2011

This hotel was fairly clean and staff was friendly. However, I was up most of the night with the fresh air ventilation vent fan was so loud it sounded like I was sleeping next to a blower. There is no bathroom counter whatsoever to speak of. Meaning, no place to set your toiletries with the exception of a two inch space around the three sides of the sink. The toilet seat was so loose, that I literally almost fell off of it. I mention all of these things to the desk clerk and no body seemed to care. They claim to have a 100% satisfaction guarantee, yet I was not even close to satisfied, yet I still paid full price. I thought the main point of staying at a hotel is to get some sleep...that didn't happen. The pool was also really small and the water was very cloudy. Therefore, we didn't get to swim in it either.

Room Tip: choose another hotel
  • Stayed May 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank floridaresident69
American In Germany
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 12, 2011

My family was stuck Denver. This hotel was attentive to all our needs. Would stay here again!

• Stayed March 2011
Leawood, Kansas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 11, 2011

Picked up right from airport. 10 mins from DEN. Easy check in. Clerk that checked us in gave us an excellent referral to the local Hertz for a rental car. Hertz actually dropped the car off at the hotel for us & we drop it back off there also! Our rooms were great! We got the single king rooms which also have a pullout couch with additional TV in seperate area. I travel a lot and this was a great place to stay! Only thing I think that could be improved is including breakfast.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled with family
Natrona County
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 12, 2011

We saw an advertised Park & Fly special and this enticed us to try Cambria Suites. It was a lovely, modern room with nice amenities. We had a fridge and microwave. There is a flat screen TV in both areas of the room which is nice if you are with someone who thinks ESPN is the only channel. The towels were fluffy and bleach clean. Didn't get to use the fitness center but it appeared more than adequate for a short stay. There are 2 computers in the lobby area and we did use these easily. The staff was very cordial and professional. The shuttle driver was courteous and efficient. We called upon our return to Denver and were picked up shortly. The heating/cooling system cycled on & off which would be considered a downside for us. We simply utilized our travel white noise machine and tried to ignore it. We would be happy to stay here again.

• Stayed December 2010, traveled on business
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 8, 2010

My husband and I can't stop talking about this hotel. Immaculate both inside and outside. Staff was extremely friendly and went out of their way to make sure you wanted for nothing. Would highly recommend to others.

• Stayed December 2010
Also consider these accommodations in or near Aurora
Woolley's Classic Suites - Denver Airport
Hampton Inn & Suites Denver/Airport-Gateway Park
Hyatt Place Denver Airport
Hilton Garden Inn Denver Airport
aloft Denver International Airport
Denver Airport Marriott at Gateway Park

Been to Cambria hotel & suites Denver International Airport? Share your experiences!