“This place sucks”

Dining options: Breakfast
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Parker Road
Reviewed March 2, 2013

We kept on getting coupons for this place, so we decided to try it. Big mistake. I ordered a cocktail which came quickly and was very tasty.. that's where the good food ends. We ordered an appetizer which was baked brie. It was pretty flavorless, and consisted of 3 golfball sized portions for about $9. When our entrees finally arrived, after about 30 minutes they were less than disappointing. My husband ordered a steak medium.. it came black and way past "well done". When I asked him if he wanted to send it back, he told me no, that he didn't have another half hour to wait for another steak. I ordered a chicken dish with potatoes and steamed veggies. What I got was a chicken breast dipped in wing sauce (it said nothing about this on the menu) and raw veggies.. I mean raw.. I ended up taking them home, and when I microwaved them the next day for FOUR minutes, they were still crunchy. The waitress was nice, but they need to fire the cook. Not only were our dishes not prepared to our liking, or the actual MENU, but they were bland and tasteless.. What a waste of $60
Also I feel I should mention, they had THREE TV's in the dining area, completely not what we wanted.. It had a bar feel, even though most of the patrons were families.

There are newer reviews for Dusty Boot Steakhouse

Reviewed February 25, 2013

I am torn on what rating to give The Dusty Boot because their food is really good. If you are craving a really good burger, this is the place to go. They also have good wraps. The atmosphere is also relaxed, with several great tv's around to catch any game you're looking for. The staff is slow however and while we have never had bad service, we have never had great service either. If you aren't in a hurry, want to catch the game and you're craving a good burger, this is the place. The service is adequate, not awesome.

Reviewed November 26, 2012 via mobile

We love this place. The food is delicious. The Happy Hour food and drinks are a deal and the bartender (Chris ) always makes us feel special.
The kids eat free on Sundays and the Bloody Bar is always fun.
It's a great place to hang out as a couple or bring your family. Just expect a little wait at the door because it must be others favorite place as well!

1  Thank Srogerio
Reviewed November 12, 2012

Bloody Mary bar is fun and good choices. Brunch menu has different from the same old same old. Good food,good service. Lots of TVs to watch Sunday Football!

Reviewed November 9, 2012

There was six of us....I got there a little late, but my friends had already warned me of the waitress and her attitude. I don't know what was wrong with her, but everything we asked seemed to be a problem! WOW! Not to cause problems, we did not mention it to the manager, but she should have been scolded for her poor service and lousy attitude. The steaks on the menu are very expensive anyway, so just for time sake, we all ordered something small just to get out of there!! Felt bad because I had googled this place and everyone was excited to try it! By the way....we are not fussy nor difficult people!! Our group of friends had not seen each other in years, so we were catching up. Kinda disappointed we could not stick around more.....we actually resorted to asking the young man (think he was the busboy) for more napkins and an extra set of silverware. Also more water....did not want to bother HER!