“Very good, value for money”

Fairfield Inn & Suites Denver Aurora/Medical Center
Ranked #16 of 50 Hotels in Aurora
Melbourne, Australia
“Very good, value for money”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 17, 2011

We stayed here overnight last month, having gotten a very good price on a booking website.

The location is great, walking distance to a choice of places to eat. The hotel is spotlessly clean, rooms are furnished very nicely, bathrooms spacious with lots of hot water. The beds are very large and very comfortable, we had an excellent night's sleep.

The lady who checked us in was very friendly and helpful.

• Stayed January 2011, traveled as a couple
ffiaurora, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Denver Aurora/Medical Center, responded to this review, February 18, 2011
Thank you so much, Next time you are in the Aurora area we hope you make the Fairfield Inn and Suites your Hotel of choice.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Bell Canyon, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 19, 2010

I frequent Denver about four times a year, and always stay at the Fairfield Inn in Aurora. Great location, great staff and service, I couldn't ask for anything more. Louis in particular is one of the nicest employees I've ever met in my life. Please give this hotel your business, they work very hard to make your stay as perfect as possible!

• Stayed December 2010, traveled as a couple
Seattle, Washington
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 20, 2010

We stayed at the Fairfield Inn in Aurora last month and we had a great stay.
Dawn, the front desk agent who checked us in, was very helpful, friendly and knowledgeable.
The hotel is newly renovated and it looks really nice and clean, however, beware that (as of late May) they still had no floor tile at the front desk, just exposed concrete and that the hotel is RIGHT by the interstate. We had a room on the side facing away from the interstate and had no noise issues.
The rooms are nice and the decor is very modern. Our room had a king size bed and it was equipped with a microwave and mini fridge, which made our stay that much better.

The breakfast was good too. They have a continental breakfast with a lot of choices. Also, the breakfast attendant (her name escapes me right now) was really nice and friendly and always smiling.
They have and indoor pool and free wifi, which came in handy while planning activities around town to do with my wife and they do have a computer available at the lobby with internet access and a printer. They also have free parking and a fitness room (which we did not use).

The only bad thing I experienced was the housekeeping manager being rude and condescending to the housekeeper cleaning our floor. My wife and I speak spanish, so we understood what she was saying. Not sure what the argument was about but the fact that the houskeeping manager told the housekeeper "I don't care if you tell on me, you know i'm friends with the manager so he won't fire me" really put me off. But despite of the rude treatment, our housekeeper did an excellent job in our room and readily helped us when we asked for extra towels and extra coffee.

All in all we had a great couple of days. The staff was very helpful and friendly (except for that manager) and the hotel was just what we needed. I would definitely recommend it to anyone and I'll definitely stay there whenever I go back to colorado.

• Stayed May 2010, traveled as a couple
3 Thank Mark_G_10
ffiaurora, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Denver Aurora/Medical Center, responded to this review, July 20, 2010
Im glad that you had a great time while staying at the hotel. I do applogize for the issue with the housekeeping supervisor and that she was rude to her employess. This is the first that I have heard of this kind of talking coming from her and I have spoken to her and the feedback from the staf has been that it has not happen again. We hope to see you when your back in the Aurora area again.
kent
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 1, 2010

dawn the front desk csa was gr8. she was nice, knowledgable, and efficient.

the rm was nice. hs internet is fast and dependable. cont. brkfast was stupendous. really enjoyed the french toast, waffles, & guava juice. the only thing i didn't like was no mini fridge.

i enjoyed my stay. will bbak soon

ttyl,

tony

• Stayed May 2010, traveled as a couple
Im glad you had an enjoyable stay and We hope that you stay with us agian when you visit the Aurora area. As far as the fridge when you book book for are King sofa room and those rooms have fridges or call the day of arrival and im sure we can get you a loaner fridge in your room..

Thanks

Chris Daley
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 30, 2009

The Fairfield Inn in Aurora has a lot to recommend it. Located just a short hop from I-225, with easy on and off access, its very well-lighted rooms are comfortable though on the small side and its continental breakfast filling if not particularly exciting. Completely wireless, the inn makes it easy to stay in touch with "the outside world." The inn is also within an easy drive to numerous restaurants as well as the large Aurora Mall.

That having been said, however, there are any number of small but irritating problems. As others have noted in earlier reviews, the air conditioning units in many of the rooms are noisy and badly need upgrading. There is neither a refrigerator nor a microwave unit in the rooms, both of which would have been very useful. Counterspace, especially in the small bathroom alcove is virtiually non-existant and though the king-sized bed my wife and I had in our room was reasonably comfortable, the sheets did not fit properly and constantly pulled loose throughout the night.

But would we stay again? Absolutely. The Fairfield, like of its fellow inns, offers a comfortable night's stay at a reasonable price. It could be better but no one with any reason to be in the Aurora area would go wrong choosing the Fairfield as his or her base of operations.

• Stayed July 2009, traveled as a couple
Nashville, Tennessee
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 30, 2009

This hotel is mostly okay, but it's starting to show some age. The AC unit in our room had a very loud rattle and when I requested to change the room, it was impossible as the hotel was full. The very nice desk clerk said he would come up and try to fix it; however, my husband got the rattle to stop by loading some weight on the unit. The beds were very comfortable and clean and the bathroom was also very clean. But a little updating would be good for business. It's near the airport but beware the traffic at certain times of the day.

• Stayed June 2009, traveled as a couple
Israel
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 22, 2008

Just returned from a two nights stay - Clean , Big rooms , highly recommended !!!

• Disliked — Nothing
  • Stayed September 2008, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1 Thank Gonen S