“Well maintained Marriott hotel”

Fairfield Inn & Suites Denver Aurora/Medical Center
Ranked #16 of 52 Hotels in Aurora
Reviewed July 17, 2014 via mobile

This hotel completely met my expectations and surpassed them in many ways. First, it is a Marriott which is my preference. Second, staff were excellent and helpful. Third, hotel was very clean and we'll maintained. Last, but not least an excellent breakfast that was serviced well. Highly recommend.

• Stayed: June 2014

Reviewed July 12, 2014 via mobile

I had more or less crossed Fairfield Inns off the list of hotels I'd consider, but my recent stay at this one will make me reconsider. It appeared to be fairly new. They offered fruit water and cookies at check in and had mints on the pillow. My room was quite warm when I first arrived but the AC handled things quickly. The location is VERY near the interstate and the view from my room looked directly out to it and all of the construction. But I will say the room was very quiet overnight. Free wi-fi is always nice and the breakfast had lots of options and friendly staff keeping everything stocked. The location may be convenient if you have business nearby but I would not consider it a good place for tourists - not much around in terms of activities, shopping or good dining.

Stayed: June 2014
1  Thank TampaDana
stacyrs, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Denver Aurora/Medical Center, responded to this reviewResponded July 14, 2014

TampaDana,
I wanted to take a moment to thank you for your awesome review. I am glad the we restored your faith in the Fairfield Inn and Suites.

Reviewed July 5, 2014

Flew into Denver for our rocky mountain trip and stayed at this hotel for the first and last nights of our trip. I love Marriott so I was happy to be able to book this hotel twice. Hotel was spotless, modern, ultra clean and had an ideal location. The staff was welcoming and very helpful.
Our rooms were very clean and up to date. Good breakfast in the morning. Pool was perfect after a hot road trip.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
stacyrs, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Denver Aurora/Medical Center, responded to this reviewResponded July 9, 2014

Brenda,
I wanted to thank you for your review of our hotel. I am very happy you had a great experience and hope that you come back soon.

Stacy Smith

Reviewed June 2, 2014

We have stayed here previously, after switching from the Doubletree down the street. The rooms are clean, nothing extraordinary just a nice clean comfortable room. the service is why we continue to stay here, everyone we meet there is friendly and helpful, going out of their way to help.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple

Morgoth,
Thank you so much for your review. We hope to see you in the future.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

All in all, I've crossed Fairfield Inn and Suites by Marriott off my list of places to stay: unfriendly front desk staff, housekeeping staff seen sitting on chairs in room being made up, real uncomfortable bed and pillows, LOUD AC fan, microwave with only plastic cups to use in it, no cups in bathroom.

Room Tip: Go somewhere else. Ask for room away from young kids and interstate
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank Dale589

Dale,
Thank you for your review. I sincerely apologize for your less than stellar experience. I assure you that the issues that you mentioned are not of the norm and I have spoken to all staff involved.

Stacy Smith

Reviewed May 25, 2014

I was travelling with a business group, and this Fairfield Inn was easy to find, but the road construction around the hotel made it difficult to access (see) at night where to enter.

We had a business meeting at the hotel, utilizing one of their conference rooms. The hotel staff was cooperative and helpful, but they could not get the air conditioning to work in the room. This made us have to open the window to road noise, and leave the Conference room door open to hotel noise for air flow.

This was unfortunate to an otherwise, perfect stay.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Jeff K
Reviewed May 24, 2014 via mobile

Here for graduation. Super friendly staff, goes out of their way to help- all of them and all times of day n night- and the place is very busy this weekend. Has indoor pool, hot tub, gym and free breakfast. Facility feels little old but it's kept very clean. Location is right off 225 w easy access to major interstate arteries but for now bit trapped in midst of construction. Stayed in many places around the world from tents in Himalayas to ecolodges in Patagonia to lush in Tahiti but I'm really appreciating the homey n modest w great service w hot cookies n free wifi, if not the feather pillows n down blankets:-).

Stayed: May 2014, traveled with friends