“Great overnight for families”

Fairfield Inn & Suites Denver Aurora/Medical Center
Ranked #16 of 52 Hotels in Aurora
Reviewed June 10, 2012

Quiet area, clean hotel, friendly staff and GREAT breakfast... one of the best we have ever seen with fresh fruit, microwaveable breakfast foods, fresh waffles, etc...
Only complaint we had was the dial up speed internet, it was almost useless.
other than that super hotel in great area... kids loved the pool and hot tub!
Very spacious fitness room with 2 treadmills and a work out area with ball and yoga mats.
Very friendly staff at check-in!

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank FBOOTH6
Shawn M, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Denver Aurora/Medical Center, responded to this reviewResponded June 12, 2012

Thank you so much for staying here at the Fairfield Inn Aurora! We are very happy that you enjoyed our breakfast as well as our fitness/ pool facilities. Our staff here has guest services as our number one priority and I am pleased that you experienced that first hand. I look forward to your future stays with us!

Reviewed June 9, 2012

My wife and I stayed here at the end of May while visiting family, and loved it. The hotel and grounds are clean, the staff are friendly, the rooms are nice and we both liked the complimentary breakfast (make your own waffles is not for everyone).
It is not an expensive hotel, no mini-bar, no restaurant or bar, no room service. The pool is nice and clean, there is complimentary wireless Internet access, and the breakfast room has good coffee.
We have stayed at the Doubletree in the past, we will be staying here from now on.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank M0rgoth

Wow! Thank you for the kind words and compliments. Here at the Fairfield Inn we strive in making guest satisfaction our number one priority. I am very pleased to hear that you will be staying with us in the future. We look forward to serving you with all of your hospitality needs, as well as making sure that you have plenty of that coffee you like!

Reviewed April 19, 2012

The staff was great, the hotel was the cleanest ever. Michael Watt checked us in and was so gracious to us. We were there for my friends' medical visit. She has special needs and they were very accommodating. The breakfast staff was great too. They kept it well stocked and clean. They had enough staff on hand to take good care of the property. Our visit was so pleasant. I whole heartily recommend this hotel. We will stay again if the need arises.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with friends
Kendall B, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Denver Aurora/Medical Center, responded to this reviewResponded April 20, 2012

Thanks for the great review! We really pride ourselves on great service and delivering a great experience for our guests. We have high goals for the hotel this year and our Front Office Manager Mike lives and instills those goals. Can't wait to see you again.

Reviewed January 25, 2012

I (sadly) stay at a lot of hotels in my line of work. And many of those have been Fairfield Inns. Some are okay, some pretty worn down, but this one has been the best so far. It is clean, well maintained, and the staff are absolutely fantastic. My family and I were checked in by Lola, who has to be the nicest front desk clerk in the business. But she was not alone. Over the course of four days, everyone who worked the front desk was polite, kind, and helpful. Our room was quiet, comfortable, and well cleaned. Breakfast was typical for a Fairfield (good, but nothing to get excited about) but what was atypical was that it was kept stocked and cleaned by an attentive staff, which meant it didn't matter when you showed up to eat, there would always be plenty of food and fresh coffee available.

If I had one gripe to make (so you don't think I'm some kind of shill for Fairfield) it would be that the heater & a/c unit was not really under my control. What I mean by that is the unit has presets that you cannot go past. So if you are hot and want to set the a/c to 68 degrees to cool down, it won't actually cool down to 68 degrees. I know hotels do this to save money, but it really irritates me. Okay, complaining is over.

Overall, this was an outstanding Fairfield Inn and I wouldn't hesitate to stay here again or to recommend it to friends. (It has a pool, hot tub, workout room, free internet access, etc.)

Room Tip: Our room faced east, and it was nice and quiet. Also, there are several good restaurants within two...
  • Stayed: January 2012, traveled with family
Kendall B, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Denver Aurora/Medical Center, responded to this reviewResponded January 26, 2012

WOW! That is truly wonderful to hear. I'm very glad our promise to impress our guests really showed through in your stay. I sincerely thank you for your review and hope we have the chance to serve you again in the near future.

Reviewed January 9, 2012

We stayed here during the Christmas holiday. The hotel was clean and the staff was very nice. We had no issues. We also requested a roll away bed and he immediately brought one up to us. The breakfast was great with lots of variety to eat. The children played in the pool, it was cold but they didn't care. We had a nice time here and would visit again.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled with family
Kendall B, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Denver Aurora/Medical Center, responded to this reviewResponded January 17, 2012

Thank you for the review. We sincerely apologize about the cold pool; the heater unit is fully functional now and the pool is kept at 82 degrees for your enjoyment. We hope to be able to serve you and your family again.

Best Regards,

Reviewed November 8, 2011

I stayed here with my 5 year old daughter for three nights. The staff was very friendly, even offering to open the pool after-hours if my daughter couldn't sleep (which fortunately wasn't necessary). The breakfast selection was pretty good as well. The only negatives were that the pool was rather frigid (took my breath away when I got in) such that my daughter would barely put her feet in, and the supplied shampoo bottle disappeared after the first night.

The front parking area is well lit.

Room Tip: The views out the 2nd floor rooms adjacent to the elevator are completely obscured by the entryway c...
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled with family

Thank you for the review. I'm very sorry to hear about those challenges, but also glad you seemed pleased overall. We have new pool heating equipment to go along with our recent renovation and keep the indoor pool at a temperature of 82 degrees. We constantly strive to better our performance and as such I'm confident we can keep you supplied with shampoo in the future. I hope we get that chance in the future.

Reviewed November 3, 2011

We were looking for a B&B near our son's small house, and we're happy we discovered Fairfield Inn. It's a small, well-kept hotel. Not fancy or glamorous, but efficient, clean, and very convenient to eastern and southern Denver, the airport (20 minutes away), and just off Route 225. The beds are quite new, the linens are fresh, and the rooms are spacious. The small inside swimming pool and the exercise room are well maintained. Fairfield Inn is part of the Marriott chain, and while I associate Marriott with more glitzy places, Marriott should be proud to provide such a comfortable bargain.

Room Tip: You might ask for a room on an upper floor and on the side of the hotel away from Route 225.
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple

Wow! Thanks for the those kind words! I'm really glad you were able to pick us out and thoroughly enjoy our new decore. The recent renovation was very kind to us and many folks are having a great time with it. Thank you again and we hope to be able to serve you again soon.