“Stranded in Denver”

Denver Airport Marriott at Gateway Park
Ranked #3 of 51 Hotels in Aurora
Reviewed May 10, 2014

After an unplanned stay, I was greeted by a friendly face and helpful staff. This is one of the best hotels in the area. Has a great staff that will go the extra mile to make your stay pleasant. If you ever stuck in Denver' this is the hotel!

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business

Reviewed May 9, 2014

Staff was AWESOME!! Every hotel employee that works there is friendly and went out of the way to be helpful. The food was great and the place was very clean. The gym was wonderful and very clean as well. Right next to the Airport, can't beat that. If you need a place to stay you will not be disappointed! 2 Thumbs up...5 stars...

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed May 4, 2014

I am never disappointed at a Marriott, but, I was blown away this time. The front desk employee, Seth, was awesome. From the phone call for a pickup at the airport, to check in and out, he could not do enough for me. The property is beautiful and rooms are great I highly recommend a stay at this Marriott.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed April 25, 2014

As a traveler who's connecting flight was missed due to airplane "maintenance" issues without being notified by the airline until it was to late to make changes. I was stranded in Denver. I selected this hotel only due to negative to mixed reviews of other airport hotels. While this was my first time leaving the Denver airport I found nothing is close by.
The Denver Marriott at gateway park has a free shuttle the runs on the half hour and was timely both leaving the airport and hotel. Plan about another 20-30 minutes on the shuttle.
Upon check in I was greeted by staff at the door and was checked in promptly. The associate also went out of her way to explain what amenities and the hotel restaurant had to offer as well as a few places within walking distance. I decided to stay and eat at the hotel restaurant. The food was good the beer was ice cold and the the prices for a hotel were reasonable.
The room was bright, modern, and very clean. The bed was comfortable and the shower was hot and the pressure was good. The room was quiet. The price was a bit higher than a holiday inn but this hotel was and would again be worth a few extra dollars for the peace of mind of a clean, comfortable nights sleep. A great night of sleep after a brutal travel day.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed April 23, 2014

My family and I made an unplanned stay here recently after United Airlines left the five of us stranded in Denver (that's a story in itself). The shuttle service to and from the airport was on time and it was a relatively short commute. The front desk staff were fantastic. On check in we upgraded to a larger room because I was travelling with my wife and three kids. There was plenty of room and they delivered a roll away cot with extra towels, shampoo, tooth brushes, tooth paste and soap as we were without our checked luggage. After an exhausting day of travel we were able to get a good night sleep and were good to go the following day!!! Thanks

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Daniel M
Reviewed April 22, 2014

Their shuttle service to & from the Airport is Top Notch. Pick up to OR from the hotel was right on time; no delays. Quick & friendly check in. Concierge lounge attendants in the AM + the evening were super accommodating. Several restaurants within walking distance. Airport Rental cars close by. Shuttle took us to the airport where we picked up the rental shuttle. Total process took less than a half hour. Highly recommend. Would definitely stay again!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed April 21, 2014

Stayed at this hotel for one night before we flew out from Denver. We used the work out facility, had dinner in the on-site restaurant and over all was very impressed with the hotel. Excellent waitress for dinner but I was especially impressed with Hannah at the front desk. It was 5:30 in the morning when we were checking out and Hannah was bright and cheery and patiently talked me through the directions to the airport to drop off my rental car. (I am directionally challenged). The Front desk people are always the most important to me because they set your first and last impressions of any property. I would highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Aurora
Woolley's Classic Suites - Denver Airport
Hilton Garden Inn Denver Airport
Hampton Inn & Suites Denver/Airport-Gateway Park
Cambria hotel & suites Denver International Airport
Hyatt Place Denver Airport
Aloft Denver International Airport

Been to Denver Airport Marriott at Gateway Park? Share your experiences!