“Stay anywhere else”

Reviewed April 16, 2014 via mobile

Newly redone lobby
Same old rooms
Concierge lounge is horrible
If you are a Marriott business customer you will be greatly disappointed
Awful breakfast and equally poor dinner appetizers

Again stay elsewhere save your money
I find little consistency in Marriott concierge service which is too bad

• Stayed: March 2014
Nick S, Guest Relations Manager at Denver Airport Marriott at Gateway Park, responded to this reviewResponded April 30, 2014

Thank you for providing us with your comments regarding your recent stay. I apologize that you found your experience to be unsatisfactory. We are always looking for ways to improve and strive to provide the very best in service. Our goal is to utilize your comments to help us improve and to ensure a better experience in the future. I would also like to add that we will be going through a room renovation later this year and will be updating all of our guest floors. We would love the opportunity to host you as our guest again and get the chance to redeem ourselves. Please let me know If wish to discuss your experience further or if there is any other way I can be of service.

Kind Regards,

There are newer reviews for Denver Airport Marriott at Gateway Park

Reviewed April 8, 2014

Got stuck in Denver overnight (thanks United!) and they put me up here. Arrived very late but the staff checked me in quickly, asked if I needed and items, and I basically went to bed for a few hours before my 4 am wakeup and shuttle back to the airport.

Room was large, clean, and the only issue was walking, flushing from upstairs.

If that bothers you get as high as possible but top floor is an executive floor ($$).

Was supposed to have breakfast but couldn't stay, the internet was free and effective.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed March 31, 2014

Love this property; we always stay there prior to our flights out of Denver Airport. Staff always goes above and beyond - Seth who checked us in over the weekend was very professional, helpful and made me feel like a values customer. The omelet chef is outstanding; he is someone who you can tell truly loves his job and making people happy; even if it is 6:00 am!!! The lobby is warm and welcoming and despite the rooms being on the older side they are always very clean. Would highly recommend staying here on your next visit to the Denver area.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed March 28, 2014 via mobile

Due to a mechanical problem with our inbound plane, we missed our connecting flight to Milwaukee and ended up having to spend a day and a half here in Denver. Frontier gave us vouchers for rooms at this hotel and we couldn't have been happier! Beautiful rooms, great restaurant, awesome bar and lobby, and friendly service all around! Not sure of the price/value since we didn't pay for anything but would definitely recommend this hotel!!

Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed March 19, 2014

We always travel with our own pillows however we found the bedding, pillows and linens to be wonderful. Our pillows stayed in the vehicle. My husband was in Denver on business and I was simply the "hotel wife", so we didn't require much as far as room service, but when I requested someone to attend to the room to replenish towels, coffee, etc. and even a fridge and microwave, they were very accommodating and provided prompt service.

Someone mentioned the décor. If you like it . . . fine . . . if you don't, you are only here for a short time. But it is modern, new, comfortable and clean.

The only complaint that I have is that there is not a fan in the bathroom and the room can become very steamy. And on a funny note, they hide their hairdryers. They are hanging in a shoebag in the closet.

The area has large sidewalks and 7-11 and many restaurants are within easy walking distance.

It has been a very pleasant stay.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank owl-observer
Reviewed March 13, 2014

Eschewing the grand atrium that Marriott is historically known for (at least in my mind), this is a more modern and intimate feeling hotel (think an overseas Holiday Inn). The check in staff was friendly, and the room was clean and spacious. Sheets and towels were as expected at a Marriott.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank MikeRyz
Reviewed March 5, 2014 via mobile

I stayed here when my flight was cancelled. Daniel and Hannah made my stay exceptional, they were very professional and helpful in my situation. Room is very clean and spacious. I really like the decor. Would stay here again.

Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Amy8612
Nick S, Guest Relations Manager at Denver Airport Marriott at Gateway Park, responded to this reviewResponded March 12, 2014

Thank you so much for the kind note, it was a pleasure having you as our guest. We are so pleased that your experience with us was enjoyable and we will be sure to share your comments with our staff. I hope we will get the pleasure of hosting you again next time your travels bring you to Denver. Please come back and see us soon!

Kind Regards,

Also consider these accommodations in or near Aurora
Woolley's Classic Suites - Denver Airport
Hampton Inn & Suites Denver/Airport-Gateway Park
Hyatt Place Denver Airport
Hilton Garden Inn Denver Airport
Cambria hotel & suites Denver International Airport
Aloft Denver International Airport

Been to Denver Airport Marriott at Gateway Park? Share your experiences!