“Comfortable & Convenient”

Ranked #4 of 50 Hotels in Aurora
Nederland, United States
“Comfortable & Convenient”
Reviewed March 8, 2014

Rather than battle rush hour traffic for an early flight, I decided to book a room near the airport. I enjoyed my stay @ the Hilton Garden Inn; it was comfortable, efficient & convenient. I was able to park my car for the duration of my time away for only an additional $10 which is considerable savings from the airport parking rates.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

GMGIAN, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Denver Airport, responded to this review, March 10, 2014
Thank you very much for taking time out of your busy schedule to comment on your recent stay. We value your feedback as we know you have choices on where to stay. We look forward to seeing you here again in the future.

Gian

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (64)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Reviewed March 3, 2014 via mobile

Just stopped here last night after exhaustive flight from UK. Great staff extremely helpful.Rooms are clean and fresh and i was out like a kighr , plenty of parking and places to eat. Hilton breakfast was great loved it. I have just booked my last nihht here begore i fly back to UK.

Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
GMGIAN, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Denver Airport, responded to this review, March 6, 2014
Thank you again for sharing. We value your feedback, we are in a continuous improvment mode, so all feedback is cherished. Sincerely, Gian
Casper, Wyoming
Reviewed March 1, 2014

I rarely give reviews. The people that work at this property make this a top pick. Park and fly makes it convenient and a good value. Property amenities are nice. Thankyou to the staff...a great team.

• Stayed March 2014
We pride ourselves in providing each and every guest with a high quality experience and appreciate you taking the time out of your busy schedule to comment on your recent stay. We look forward to servicing you on your future visits to Aurora/Denver Metro Area.

Gian
Flower Mound, United States
Reviewed February 25, 2014

I stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn after missing a connection home due to weather at my originating flight. I stay at Hiltons often due to being a Diamond member. This hotel was convenient to the airport, and clean and comfortable, too. I expect more when it comes to updated decor and furnishings, and this hotel is really dated. Time to spend some money to bring this property up to Hilton standards.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for your feedback from your recent stay with us. We are currently completing our lobby renovation (April 1st) and look forward to having you come back and stay with us. We know you have a wide variety of choices on were to stay and we would love for you to return. Sincerely, Gian
Saratoga WY
Reviewed February 19, 2014

We spent two nights here, coming and going from our vacation. Had excellent service. Rooms are comfortable, and common areas are very pretty. Had dinner and breakfast in the lobby restaurant. Good service and above average food. Airport parking was a bargain, and shuttle more than accommodated our late flights in and out.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
Thank you for your feedback from your recent stay with us. We look forward to servicing you in the future. Sincerely, Gian
Washington DC, District of Columbia
Reviewed February 14, 2014

On Tues. of the week of yet another big US East Coast snow storm, I knew I was unlikely to get from SEA via DEN to DCA. Accordingly, I did a search for a hotel "at" the Denver airport. The most reasonably priced and what looked like the smartest choice was this hotel. Reserved.

As expected, UA canceled my flight from DEN - booked me via ORD to DCA which I knew wouldn't go so I worked it out to stay at this Hilton Garden Inn and a great choice did I make.

- Immaculate everwhere I look.
- HUGE room and bathroom and bathroom with lots of towels so that, not wanting my room cleaned so I could work on the first full morning of my stay, I didn't have to rely on housekeeping services.
- Extraordinary food. When I arrived, soon after 10 a.m., they'd stopped serving breakfast. I asked if there were anything I could get before the 11 a.m. lunch time and w/ NO hassles, I was offered anything I wanted (w/in their power of course!) for breakfast. Even a choice of bread types for toast! Last night's room service dinner was superb: a shrimp cocktail for $9 that had more shrimp than most any I've seen and it was excellent. The salmon entree, with barely steamed bok choy, and a side of excellent rice, was just the ticket. Lunch today - a club sandwich - ditto.
- Service that keeps on giving. Everyone has been great.
- Shuttle service was the only thing lacking a bit: the van was dirty and I couldn't see that it was for this hotel. Fortunately another van's driver helped me. It took some time for the pick up -- and it was colder outside than I'd planned. The driver was great - the ride long but then everything away from the terminal is. Will take it back and hope, tho' it stops at two other hotels on 'hotel row', gets me back in a timely way.

I didn't however pay attention to the bed info. at the front desk and wasn't told so my bed is hard as a rock! A bit of a surprise when I plopped down.

What I wish they had:
- bedside lamps with outlets;
- magnifying mirror in bathrooms;
- handrail on opposite of tub. (It's on the side where the showerhead is which is also where the toilet is so...you can't use it to exit the tub. Someone wasn't thinking!)

Two days and nights here and I feel safe and sound and am comfortable. Their pantry is well-equipped and tho' I didn't ask, I bet if I'd wanted some fresh whole fruit, I could've gotten it from the kitchen. (It would be a nice option to have.)

Rooms have 'fridges and microwave ovens. Temp control is somewhat finicky - it seems to get too hot if heat is on - but not a reason not to stay.

I am grateful to have been here and know I made an excellent choice tho' I'll be glad to finally get back to DCA on Sat.

Yes, in a heartbeat, I'd stay at this particular HGI again, and I'd try others with a hope they'd be THIS good.

Thanks to the hotel and its staff for making this not the worst unexpected-ish layover.

Room Tip: I paid a bit extra for a mountain view .. it helps. I also moved the desk chair to look out the wind...
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time to share your review. We truly value your feedback. We pride ourselves in providing each and every guest with a high quality experience. Thank you, Sincerely Gian
Colorado Springs, United States
Reviewed February 12, 2014

This hotel is convenient to DIA and provides up to 30 days parking while you travel away from Denver for a very reasonable price. Room price seemed a little high but they have several discounts available which helped.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

GMGIAN, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Denver Airport, responded to this review, February 14, 2014
Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to review your recent visit with us. Your feedback is important for us to continue to improve on our product and service. GM
Also consider these accommodations in or near Aurora
Hampton Inn & Suites Denver/Airport-Gateway Park
Woolley's Classic Suites - Denver Airport
Hyatt Place Denver Airport
Homewood Suites Denver International Airport
Denver Airport Marriott at Gateway Park
aloft Denver International Airport

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Denver Airport? Share your experiences!