All reviews denver airport fire pit front desk ted's montana grill shuttle service restaurants within walking distance next morning other hotels would stay here again great place to stay free shuttle room was clean and comfortable park and fly an early flight rental car enjoyed my stay parking lot
Reviewed March 19, 2013

One of the best omellete's I've ever had for breakfast. Great internet. Super chill little bar at night with great service. Extremely professional front desk staff. You guys rock! Outside the hotel are at least 4 restaurants within a 2 minute walk and if you want to drive 3 minutes you'll have another 10 restaurants, grocery, everything you need. I really don't think I'll stay anywhere else close to DIA after this excellent experience.

Room tip: First floor is just steps from the front door.
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed March 19, 2013

We had to stay overnight owing to a mechanical problem delay on our inbound flight. I called from the airport and given instructions to catch the van. We were checked in quickly. The thing I liked the most was that there is a decent restaurant right in the hotel. We enjoyed our supper and then breakfast the next morning before moving on. Our room was clean, quiet and comfortable.

Date of stay: February 2013
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 19, 2013

Just off the highway to the airport and about 11 miles from the rental car return. No airport noise. Just a few minutes from several chain restaurants - Outback, Qdoba, Chilis, etc. Very welcoming front desk. Wheelchair available for transfers. Great business room with HUGE screen Mac and several PC's. Rooms are usual for Garden Inns.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed March 13, 2013

Checking in I noticed that the hotel lobby and bar were a buzz with people. Not just your typical travelers but people enjoying the spacious lobby and surroundings.
The rooms were very clean and up to date with plenty of parking, this is a no brainer for a return visit.

• Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed March 6, 2013

Although this hotel claims it is an airport hotel, it is easily a 15-minute ride from the airport, with no stops. However, the van is shared by 3 different hotels. Thus it stops multiple times. Also, the van only runs every 30 minutes.

The bigger issue I had was with the shower... I woke up in the morning and went to take a shower. Every time I pulled the plunger on the spigot to direct the water to the shower head, the spigot CAME OFF OF THE WALL. Sort of made it difficult to shower. I called downstairs to have someone come up immediately. I really didn't have time for any of this. The manager was completely rude and unapologetic about the situation. He offered no alternatives. Finally, I had to start suggesting possible alternatives. I asked if there was another room in which I could just go shower quickly. "No". I then told him that I would need him to call a taxi because I was worried that I would miss their once-every-30-minute van service. His sarcastic response was, "Gee, is there anything else I can get you?" I was dumbfounded. Never once did he apologize. When I went down to leave, he continued with his attitude, despite my best efforts to be polite and professional.

In short, it's probably a fine hotel if you're not worried about showering before a long day of travel for work. Otherwise, I'd say head for the Marriott Courtyard. At a minimum you'll find friendly staffers.

• Trip type: Traveled on business