“Quite nice”

Aloft Denver International Airport
Ranked #10 of 52 Hotels in Aurora
Reviewed February 14, 2014

I thoroughly enjoyed my stay here. It was clean and cozy while being modern. The staff isn't overly friendly but they were helpful when needed. I'd definitely stay here again. The food area is fairly expensive but they had a lot of choices. Great location and not too far from the airport.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
larshschrader, General Manager at Aloft Denver International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded February 25, 2014

Dear Merdog, thank you for staying at the Aloft Denver Airport. I appreciate your feedback and I am glad you enjoyed your stay. We hope to see you back again on your next trip to Denver and I will make sure to share your review with our team, so we can make sure to go above and beyond next time.

Reviewed February 13, 2014

I've stayed at the Aloft near the airport twice now in the last six months as it is close to my family member's home. From the outset, it looks different from all other hotels with an industrial-chic facade and colorful neon lights. Inside, it looks like a hip, adapted-reuse building with polished cement floors and open ceiling. The lobby has a bar, conversation area, pool table, games, TVs and grab-and-go food items (yogurt, breakfast sandwiches, snacks, drinks, cookies, etc.) that you have to pay for. Unfortunately, breakfast is not included in the room price, but I was OK with that for the experience of staying there. There's an indoor pool and small gym.
The rooms are not designed like a typical hotel room, but, again, urban chic. Glass-enclosed shower. No bathtub. The beds were comfortable and the room is equipped with several ports for your electronics. No mini bar, but they did supply some complimentary bottled water. For snacks and ice, you have to go to the lobby. You can "go green" and not have your linens changed every day, for which you will receive a $5 coupon each day you stay. The staff is friendly and professional. This might be my always place to stay when I visit Denver.

Room Tip: Rooms facing the front are quieter.
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled solo
Matt K, Manager at Aloft Denver International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded February 14, 2014

Awesome!!! I'm glad you had a great stay. Thanks for the feedback

Reviewed February 12, 2014

Dirty hotel. Modern but old and dirty.
Rude front desk staff on check in. Breakfast items are a joke, not good at all and expensive.
Aloft double charged us so be careful about a month after your stay, check your credit card statement.
We were charged when we stayed and then 40 days after they charged us again. Asst mng Matt refused to credit us. Matt claims he is General mng but he is not, he is only an asst mng, Still fighting with them to get credit for fraudulent charge. Filed BBB complaint. Aloft does this double charge on a regular basis.
Just be careful. Try to stay somewhere else if you can, not worth the headache.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank exptraveller2014

Thanks for your feedback. Please contact the hotel directly for refund

Reviewed February 10, 2014

Very cute room. not big but well set up for a short stay. comfotable bed and good bathroom. even had showtine on the tv. had a good assortment for breakfast and easy shuttle to airport.
very convenient and i woudl recommend.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
Matt K, Manager at Aloft Denver International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded February 11, 2014

I am really glad you enjoyed your stay. Thanks for the feedback

Reviewed February 8, 2014

I stayed here for one night since it was the only Starwood hotel close to the airport. This was the ideal place to stay before a very early flight the next morning. The shuttle to/from the airport was fast and on-time. Check-in was simple and fast. The room was much larger than I expected with a very unique/efficient layout and design that made it feel like a W property. And the price was LOW. My room cost as much as a Best Western or Holiday Inn but the experience was much nicer than that. If you need an airport hotel in Denver this is a no-brainer.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business

Thanks fro the feedback. I'm glad you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you in the near future.

Reviewed February 6, 2014

This was my first time staying at an Aloft, even though I'm a Starwood Gold member. It was very cool and hip looking with a fun exciting lobby atmosphere. The room was boxy but comfortable. The beds were extremely comfy and I loved the pillows. The only thing I didn't love is that there isn't a real door separating the toilet and shower from the rest of the bathroom area. The bed has a wall behind it which is where the sink and toilet and shower are. There is no door. So yes, you hear all of the sound effects you may not really want to hear so there's not total privacy. Breakfast is not included and the items are pricey. But being a Gold member, I asked if breakfast was included, since I get to choose either a free drink, free internet (which is free anyhow) or free breakfast at each Starwood property, and it turns out it was. So I was happy. We took the shuttle to the airport in the morning. which is shared with three neighboring hotels. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple

I am really glad you had a great stay. Thanks for your loyalty. Hope to see you in the near future.

Reviewed January 30, 2014

I knew when I checked in it was going to be amazing because my last Aloft experience was terrific! I want to give a big shout out to Matt kattalr. I was in desperate need for a Dr. Pepper and the hotel was out so he walked next door and bought one for me!!! Now that's what I call GOOD customer service!!!!

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Matt K, Manager at Aloft Denver International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded February 3, 2014

We are really glad you enjoyed your stay at the aloft. Hope to see you in the near future.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Aurora
HYATT House Denver Airport
Woolley's Classic Suites - Denver Airport
Hilton Garden Inn Denver Airport
Hyatt Place Denver Airport
Cambria hotel & suites Denver International Airport
Residence Inn Denver Airport

Been to Aloft Denver International Airport? Share your experiences!