“Friendly spot near airport”

Aloft Denver International Airport
Ranked #10 of 51 Hotels in Aurora
Reviewed November 9, 2012

Nice Euro-chic style hotel, reasonably priced. Friendly staff. Had my favorite breakfast (bagel and coffee) for a reasonable price. The music in the elevator and lounge was too loud for me ... but the younger crowd enjoyed it.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
AloftDenverAirport, General Manager at Aloft Denver International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded November 13, 2012

Greetings Silver T!

Thanks for taking the time to share your experience with us!

I'm glad to see you enjoyed your stay and our friendly staff. Sorry about the music - we do like to rock out with our guests ;-)

Come back and stay with us!

Reviewed November 5, 2012

A great way to start our vacation. Very comfortable. Affordable park and fly. A good nights sleep and the ease of getting to the Airport without driving all over the place to get parked and catch an early flight. Close to good food. On time shuttle. We will use them again. Easy to access off of I-70 on to Pena Blvd then an early exit and west a short distance. Visible from the Highway.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple

Howdy mikemaz57!

Thanks for taking the time to share your experience with us! I'm glad you enjoyed your stay and found us to be convenient for your travel needs! We are the most unique hotel in the Gateway Park - we stick out especially at night with our cool neon colors.

Thanks again and come back soon!

Reviewed November 5, 2012

Excellent location for proximity to airport. Friendly and helpful staff...John at the front desk was excellent. Utilitarian room but worked fine and all the expected amenities. First time at Aloft and would stay there again.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business

aloha bgohr!

Thanks for taking the time to share your experience with us! I'm glad you enjoyed your stay and thanks for recognizing our awesome talent!

Hope you get to stay with us again soon!

Reviewed November 4, 2012

After my recent stay in Denver, count me a fan of the Aloft hotels under the Starwood umbrella. Prices are super-reasonable (under $100 per night), and the hotel has a kind of hip, modern, Euro feel to it. Granted…part of that “Euro feel” is a room on the small size, but the bed is comfortable, and the room is well planned to make the best use of a smaller space. Hotel perks at the Denver location include a free airport shuttle, free wi-fi, and free water for Starwood Preferred guests. Although they don’t have a true onsite restaurant, they do have a fun bar that serves a limited food menu, and they have a very nice pool and fitness center. The staff is all very friendly, and focused on providing good customer service. And…an insider tip…within a ten minute walk from the hotel is a great sports bar called the Urban Sombrero…filled with friendly locals and wonderful bartenders. Take a walk and enjoy a good time watching a game or two!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled solo

hola BuenaGirl!

Thanks so much for the awesome review! I'm glad you enjoyed your stay and found us to be reasonably priced, clean and a good value!

Come and stay with us again soon!!

Reviewed November 1, 2012

I stayed here on my last night in Colorado so I would have a short drive to the airport in the morning. It was great for that, but I would not stay in this location if you have business in Denver or elsewhere. The airport is not close to the city...but that is not the hotel's business. The service is great; they changed a non-changeable reservation after I explained my special circumstance and I did not lose my reservation. The Aloft rooms are always great. I have stayed in 3 different Aloft properties, and I always find them fabulous.

Room Tip: My room has a bit of highway noise. It doesn't bother me, but you may want to ask for a room tha...
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled solo

aloha spike97!

Thanks for taking the time to share your experience with us! I'm glad we were able to assist you with your non-changable reservation and I'm happy that we were able to accommodate your needs.

Thanks again for staying with us and come back soon!

Reviewed October 23, 2012

Anyone flying into Denver has figured out that the airport is MILES and MILES away from anything civilized. En route towards downtown and then through to the mountains is quite a hike so be prepared. This hotel is about halfway from the major city attactions and the airport so plan on a decent commute to get to the Convention Center if in town for business. There are not many options as most of the hotels are grouped together in one "hotel zone" outside of the airport so Aloft is the best out of that grouping, but rent the car or the $80 taxi ride to downtown from the airport will be expected.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
AloftDenverAirport, General Manager at Aloft Denver International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded October 31, 2012

aloha spgISLANDtraveler!

Thanks for taking the time to share your experience with us! Certainly, DIA airport is in the middle of nowhere but I'm glad to see that you enjoyed staying with us.

I hope you get to stay with us the next time you find yourself at DIA.

Best regards,

Reviewed October 20, 2012

Pleasantly surprised by the Aloft hotel at the Denver Airport. The Denver Airport is really like a 10 mile area- so after about a 10-15 minute shuttle ride to the hotel zone we got off and checked into our room. The hotel was very clean, quiet and well maintained. The room layout is exactly like every other Aloft hotel I've stayed at. There was a minor issue with water leaking around the floor of the shower (but I think it is a universal design flaw in the Aloft layout). The bartender was super friendly and a very nice guy. He gave us a tip about stopping at Beau Jo's in Idaho Springs on our way to Vail. The hotel was perfect for a quick crash pad. Very nice all around.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple

Hi there Grinadam!

Thanks for taking the time to share your experience with us!

I'm so glad that you enjoyed your stay and I can't wait for you to come back!

Mike

Also consider these accommodations in or near Aurora
Woolley's Classic Suites - Denver Airport
Denver Airport Marriott at Gateway Park
Hyatt Place Denver Airport
Hilton Garden Inn Denver Airport
Homewood Suites Denver International Airport
Hampton Inn & Suites Denver/Airport-Gateway Park

Been to Aloft Denver International Airport? Share your experiences!