Aloft Denver International Airport
Travelocity
$119
$112
Travelocity
All reviewspool tablebliss productsother hotelslobby barfor saleminute ridean early flightsink areabed was comfortablepark and flyworkout roomindoor poolbusiness traveldenver international airportfree shuttlestayed one nightrestaurants within walking distance
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 10, 2012 via mobile

Got ain managers special ($74). Plain sterile rooms with 1950's laminate wood look. When I made reservations I was told that I could leave my car there during my trip for free. They charged $24.
Way overpriced food and drinks., 2 drinks and sandwich $30. Wait to eat breakfast at the airport. 8oz OJ & egg sandwich $9. No actual restaurant. Business center is 2 very poor computers.

• Stayed: June 2012

aloha Scttlee,

Thank you for taking the time to write and share feedback from your most recent stay. Our guest feedback is important to us as often times it may pinpoint an area of needed focus and attention.

Please accept our apologies for the miscommunication about the parking fee and your experience with our food & beverage options during your time spent with us. This is certainly not the aloft experience we aim to provide our guests and I am truly sorry this happened to you.

Our goal is to provide our guests with a memorable and enjoyable experience from start to finish and we are truly sorry that we did not carry out this promise.

As a gesture of my concern, I would like to offer you some SPG points to post to your account. I know that this gesture of goodwill does not change your recent experience; however, I do hope it will help redeem your faith in aloft Denver Airport. Thank you again for bringing this to our attention.

Please contact me if you need additional assistance and I’d be happy to help.

Regards,

Reviewed July 9, 2012

We were traveling to the mid-west and decided to drive the first half and fly the second half. I searched the internet to find "deals" on Park and Fly hotels in the Denver area and settled on the Aloft. Booked from their website which was cheaper than one of the booking sites.
The hotel is located about 10 miles from the airport in Aurora. There's a group of hotels and eateries all clustered together. The rooms were ultra modern with a unique floor plan. (hard to explain) Room had a large flat screen TV, all sorts of computer hook-ups and a nice vanity area. The young man at the front desk was really friendly and helpful. He gave us suggestions on where to eat within walking distance and a coupon for a free appetizer. He also assisted us in printing our boarding passes for the next morning. Next morning, we went down to the lobby and within 5 minutes the shuttle was there to take us to the airport. No problems at all. On the return trip, we waited in the designated area at the airport and our shuttle was there in about 10 minutes. I was happy to see my car still in the parking lot at the hotel although the clerk had assured me that they have multiple cameras and security and to his knowledge had never had a car stolen or broken into.
I would highly recommend the Aloft in Denver.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with friends

Greetings luv2bethere!

Thanks for sharing your feedback with us! I'm glad you enjoyed the hotel and found our associates to be friendly!

Come back and stay with us anytime!

Reviewed July 7, 2012

My mom and I stayed here last month before an early flight out. I had been told by a Sheraton employee that Aloft was her favorite of their brands, and I see why. Modern decor, very attractive. Rooms are well laid out and welcoming. Close to the interstate and airport (free shuttle), but no noise from either. An amazing value too ($64.35 including breakfast for Starwood members).

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank TravelTravelNow

aloha TravelTravelNow!

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review of our hotel and share your experience!

I'm glad to see that you enjoyed the hotel's decor and features. Come back and stay with us again soon!

Regards,

Reviewed July 7, 2012

Extremely friendly and efficient staff at the desk does not know the word NO and is always so accommodating. We had a short night as we came late and departed early, but were taken back by the lumps on the bed when we got into the rooms. Needless to say, the lumps did not deter us from the sleepless night from the noisy in room air conditioner delivering often times too cold or no air at all. The hotel elevators are extremely slow and stuffy on hot days. Shuttle to the airport was efficient in, but not on the way back as the driver did not pick up in the designated area and when I flagged him to come pick us up at the designated area where we patiently waited, he insisted we carry our oversize luggage to where he was parked.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
AloftDenverAirport, General Manager at Aloft Denver International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded August 3, 2012

Aloha Ali010!

Thanks for taking the time to share your experience with us!

I'm glad to see that your overall experience was positive! We do our every best to ensure that ever guest is well taken care of and has an enjoyable stay.

Those lumps you refer to are in the duvet. They're the synthetic down feathers clumping in the pockets. It happens sometimes and we have to do a better job fluffing them. Sorry about that!

Hope you get to stay with us again soon!!

Reviewed July 5, 2012

As usual, the Aloft room was clean and refreshing. I was able to get in here when downtown hotels were full. What made this stop-over more enjoyable was the friendly and relaxed bartender who engaged with the travelers and guests, and just made the lounge a more relaxing place to be. He was knowledgeable and engaging. I hope the hotel recognizes the asset he is to their operation. The rate I got was high for an Aloft (over $200), but it is the peak season and they did give me an accessible room, which had the mattresses on the floor, but it was comfortable nonetheless. Overall, good job.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business

aloha Professorgreen!

Thanks for sharing your story with us regarding your stay at aloft Denver International Airport!

I'm glad you enjoyed your stay and I will be sure to share your feedback with our bartender and give him a pat on the back for a job well done!

We hope you come and stay with us again when you're in the area!