“Best sushi in Denver or Aurora”
Review of Hana Sushi

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Hana Sushi
Ranked #56 of 732 Restaurants in Aurora
Cuisines: Asian, Japanese
Reviewed January 31, 2013

My husband took me here on our first date that included food and we've been coming here ever since. I've been to a lot of different sushi places in Denver including some that I think are very overpriced for what you get (Sushi Den to name one). My favorites are their seaweed salad, spicy yellow tail roll, and the appetizer called the firecracker which is fried jalapeños with crab and yummy sauce. The sushi is always fresh and tasty here. It's never very busy, which is nice but I keep waiting for the day more people discover this place. The service is always great and friendly. They have a good happy hour and are reasonably priced as far as sushi is concerned. I gave it a four for atmosphere because I am always freezing when I go there, otherwise it's clean and nice.

There are newer reviews for Hana Sushi

Reviewed October 19, 2012 via mobile

Fresh sushi in Colorado? This place is fantastic . Great menu with katsu, teriyaki, soba . Clean restaurant in a neighborhood strip mall. The waitstaff is very friendly. The specials are inventive and NOT pricey.

Reviewed May 27, 2012

My husband and I have found it hard to find good quality sushi, not too Americanized and not costing a fortune. Hana sushi is delicious, the prices are right and you get a sense of authenticity. The staff is very friendly and I would highly recommend going.

Reviewed November 13, 2011

This small strip-mall sushi place has a full Japanese menu, although I always get the sushi. The sushi is fresh, and is as good as you will find anywhere. The rolls are especially good.

2  Thank RichOrman
Reviewed October 9, 2011

The sushi is great. Very comparable to any other sushi place I've been to. $1 sushi happy hour til 7pm everyday works for me. Quick for pickup too.

1  Thank crmartinez