“Breakfast was great”

Mimi's Cafe
Ranked #126 of 732 Restaurants in Aurora
Cuisines: American
Reviewed August 17, 2014 via mobile

Nice selection of a variety of foods for breakfast. My wife had the crepes and had the potato eggs Benedict. Both were very good and served fairly quickly. See vice was friendly and prompt.

There are newer reviews for Mimi's Cafe

Reviewed August 7, 2014

Service average like the food, nothing special, my grand daughter order chicken fingers we have to ask for replace because they came burned.
Place to go if you have time and no hungry

Reviewed March 15, 2014

The menu choices were better before the chain was bought by a French company a few months back. The breakfast choices are limited and most are smaller portions (not really a bad thing). They have recently brought back some of the old favorite items from the previous menu for dinner such as the pot roast, fish and chips etc. the food is okay. It seems to take longer for the food to come out of the kitchen these days. The waitresses I enjoy the most are Melissa and Theresa. They are friendly and pleasant. Sunday mornings get get a little crowded but other than that the wait to be seated is not very long.

Reviewed January 12, 2014

We went here as our first choice was filled. The host took a long time to acknowledge us when we walked in and then had trouble trying to figure out where to seat us. The menu seemed interesting, but the food was not nearly as good as it sounded.
The waitress had an attitude which was a bit of a turn off. A simple "medium" burger was overdone , very dry, and rather tasteless. Salads came with the wrong dressings and without the included rolls. When asked, the waitress responded, "the didn't put the right dressing on the salads back there?". No offer was made to correct the issue.

The atmosphere is one of a family style restaurant and was also disappointing based on the exterior.

First and last visit here.

Reviewed December 25, 2013

I went there for breakfast went visiting my daughter. The service was very good and friendly. The menu was limited for breakfast. What I ordered was very good, but being french, was a smaller portion compared to what I am used too.
The prices seems a little high, but you are paying for the decor too. I would recommend going her for breakfast if you want nice service and small portions.

Been to Mimi's Cafe? Share your experiences!