“So glad we found this place”
Review of Mimi's Cafe

Mimi's Cafe
Ranked #162 of 749 Restaurants in Aurora
Cuisines: American
Reviewed May 20, 2013

Delicious breakfast! My husband went for the very healthy, very delicious oatmeal and I had a fantastic omelet. Our waitress was one of the sweetest we've ever had. We will be back!

Reviewed March 30, 2013

Great dinner. Great service. Took a chance and we did just fine. And there wasn't a line on Valentine's Day! That made it even better.

Reviewed March 27, 2013

I tend not to be a fan of chain restaurants, or any other chain for that matter. Mimi's is what a chain SHOULD be. Reasonably priced, excellent food, consistant experience and service.

We visited twice this trip, once for breakfast and another time to meet some friends for a snack. In each instance, service was good, food was good, life was good. A quick story: the young girl who's family we met with was a "pistol." She snacked on her brownie, requested--and snacked on my fries--then noticed the sign that said "Free large soup if we don't offer." They didn't offer. She took home a nice container of soup and the waitress was happy to oblige. That's service as it should be.

You won't leave hungry and you won't leave broke. Satisfied, happy. As it should be.

Reviewed March 25, 2013

We come this place all the time with parents and grandparents. It just tastes the closest to what my Grandma makes for a restaurant. I especially like the Pot Pie, Pot Roast, and the Carrot Raisin Muffins!

Reviewed March 9, 2013

I visited Mimi's Cafe at lunchtime this week and ordered from the 3-course menu for $9.99 and received what looked like a very thin breakfast steak cooked past the point of being edible. When I notified the waiter, the manager came immediately and offered me anything else I wanted. I was not made to feel bad about speaking up which I immensely appreciated. The quiche I got (as a replacement for the inedible steak) was excellent. The tomato basil soup and muffin were also excellent! I recommend this restaurant, but stick to the French food since that is their specialty.

Been to Mimi's Cafe? Share your experiences!