$129
Hyatt.com
$112
$131
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $148/night.

$129
Aloft.com
$110
$96
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $110/night.

$156
$157
$148
$128
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $149/night.

$147
All reviewsburner cooktopsuper targethighly recommend this locationextended staymonth long stayfull size refrigeratorfront deskgreat place to staythe hotel is cleangeneral managerlight railconvenient locationfree wifimicrowavehousekeepinglodgingwalmart
Reviewed March 21, 2018

I stayed for a total of 3 months at this hotel and was extremely impressed with how clean the room was, the staff was very helpful and polite with a special shout out to DaRon. They made positive changes while I stayed such as new beds and the rooms are newly painted. I will be sure to stay here next time I am here. Oh I need to also mention they are very pet friendly which was nice.

Room Tip: 128 was a nice room
Stayed: November 2017, traveled on business
1  Thank Debbie V
Jason A, Guest Relations Manager at WoodSpring Suites Denver Aurora, responded to this reviewResponded April 3, 2018

" Thank you for the great review of our hotel and it's crew Debbie! The WoodSpring Suites team is glad to hear you had a comfortable stay with us and that you felt right at home here. We're passing your kind comments along to DaRon and his team, so that they know their efforts did not go unnoticed. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed March 17, 2018

- Stayed 30+ days at this Well Managed, Quality and Clean hotel. Been staying at this hotel for a couple of years.
- Quick check-In and check-out: Professional and helpful front desk staff
- Rooms are very clean with a 2 burner stove in Kitchen area
- Comfortable bed, LED TV and a table with 2 chairs.
- Pet friendly hotel, quiet atmosphere, amazingly I didn't hear any of the dogs barking while staying at the hotel.
- good secure entry doors
- Free Wifi, Very Strong
- Close to Buckley AFB, Super Target Open Mall area and the Aurora Mall.
I was very happy with my room and the services that the hotel provided. I will definitely book again when I stay in aurora.

Room Tip: Look for the discount prices on hotel web sites!
  • Stayed: March 2018, traveled solo
Reviewed February 23, 2018 via mobile

We've thouroughly enjoyed the experience during our month long stay here. The customer service from all employees has been stellar, specifically of that provided by Christina & DaRon @ the front desk & from Mary in room srervice. Thanks to you all for the exceptional treatment from staff @ a hotel w/such affordable options.

Stayed: February 2018, traveled solo
Julia R, Guest Relations Corporate Liaison at WoodSpring Suites Denver Aurora, responded to this reviewResponded February 26, 2018

We appreciate you taking time to share your comments with us about our staff, esp. DaRon, Christina, and Mary. We consider our staff to be one of our most valuable assets and couldn’t function without them. We will share your comments with them to let them know their efforts do not go unnoticed as they continue to provide a positive experience for our future guests. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed February 22, 2018 via mobile

If you are looking for the best deal on a weekly/monthly rate in the Denver & Aurora then look no further - you've found it!

I give this review 5 stars simply because every major criteria I look for in lodging, Woodspring Suites has gone above and beyond!

Customer Service: The staff at Woodspring are all so very friendly and professionals in the field. The General Manager is doing an outstanding job with staffing and accommodations, he definitely cares about the facility and guest satisfaction!

Rooms: The rooms are clean and well equipped, additional amenities are available if needed and the comfort of the beds I was quite satisfied with.

Grounds: The hotel has a spacious guest laundry room, the outside grounds are well maintained and they are very pet friendly!

Location: Coveniently located near tons of shops, a mall, grocery, Wal-Mart, restaurants, gas stations, bus and light-rail access within a mile radius!

Simply put, I highly recommend this location over any other extended stay hotel in the Denver Metro area, I am ultra satisfied!

Stayed: February 2018, traveled with family

Thank you for the great review and phenomenal feedback, Martin. Hearing back from happy customers is one of the best things we can receive as a company. WoodSpring Suites strives to serve our guests and provide them with an all-around positive experience in all the areas you touched on: Customer Service, Room, Location, etc. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We are so pleased we could be a part of your travels and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed February 18, 2018

I booked an extended stay for the month of January through the middle of February. The room rates were great, and the staff have great customer service. Always welcomed me when I came in and asked how I was doing everyday. The place is also surprisingly quiet since it's right by the interstate. I would definitely stay here again. The only problem I had with the place is the elevator is extremely slow, use the stairs.

• Stayed: January 2018, traveled solo

Thank you for the review. We make an effort to provide excellent service at an affordable price to our guests and we are so glad we were able to do that for you. Sorry the elevator ran slow for you. We’ll pass along your feedback to the hotel to see if anything can be done about that. Happy Travels and we hope to welcome you back to WoodSpring Suites Denver Aurora again soon.