All reviews super target highly recommend this location extended stay hotel month long stay full size fridge front desk the general manager rooms were very clean light rail a great stay free wifi microwave lodging denver walmart interstate accommodations
Reviewed February 22, 2018 via mobile

If you are looking for the best deal on a weekly/monthly rate in the Denver & Aurora then look no further - you've found it!

I give this review 5 stars simply because every major criteria I look for in lodging, Woodspring Suites has gone above and beyond!

Customer Service: The staff at Woodspring are all so very friendly and professionals in the field. The General Manager is doing an outstanding job with staffing and accommodations, he definitely cares about the facility and guest satisfaction!

Rooms: The rooms are clean and well equipped, additional amenities are available if needed and the comfort of the beds I was quite satisfied with.

Grounds: The hotel has a spacious guest laundry room, the outside grounds are well maintained and they are very pet friendly!

Location: Coveniently located near tons of shops, a mall, grocery, Wal-Mart, restaurants, gas stations, bus and light-rail access within a mile radius!

Simply put, I highly recommend this location over any other extended stay hotel in the Denver Metro area, I am ultra satisfied!

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
Julia R, Guest Relations Corporate Liaison at WoodSpring Suites Denver Aurora, responded to this reviewResponded February 26, 2018

Thank you for the great review and phenomenal feedback, Martin. Hearing back from happy customers is one of the best things we can receive as a company. WoodSpring Suites strives to serve our guests and provide them with an all-around positive experience in all the areas you touched on: Customer Service, Room, Location, etc. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We are so pleased we could be a part of your travels and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed February 18, 2018

I booked an extended stay for the month of January through the middle of February. The room rates were great, and the staff have great customer service. Always welcomed me when I came in and asked how I was doing everyday. The place is also surprisingly quiet since it's right by the interstate. I would definitely stay here again. The only problem I had with the place is the elevator is extremely slow, use the stairs.

Date of stay: January 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled solo

Thank you for the review. We make an effort to provide excellent service at an affordable price to our guests and we are so glad we were able to do that for you. Sorry the elevator ran slow for you. We’ll pass along your feedback to the hotel to see if anything can be done about that. Happy Travels and we hope to welcome you back to WoodSpring Suites Denver Aurora again soon.

Reviewed January 31, 2018

I left my home of 35 years to re locate here in Co...the staff here, especially Da Ron Porter, were my first friendly faces. Always cheerful, always helpful with everything including directions. Our first stay was in May 2017. We moved on and due to a job change, we had to come back toward Denver to find a permanent home. I suggested to my husband that we come back here to WoodSrings in Aurora, until we find a home. Once again,we are having a great stay. The staff does a wonderful job with maintaining a great place to stay. They all have patience with me and all my questions. I have truly found a great in between homes home and Da Ron does a great job! I would recommend staying here to anyone. Thanks to everyone here for making my transition this year easier than I thought it would be. Pet freindly...clean...and well stocked with anything Ive needed. House keeping and maintinance do a great job! Donna Tosh

Room tip: I have enjoyed both suites we have had.
Date of stay: December 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Jason A, Manager at WoodSpring Suites Denver Aurora, responded to this reviewResponded February 6, 2018

" Thank you Mrs. Tosh for your wonderful review and for allowing us to be your hotel of choice during your extended stay. We truly appreciate and value your feedback and are delighted to have you as a return guest. We appreciate you taking time to share your comments with us about DaRon and his staff. We consider them to be our most valuable assets and couldn't function without them. We will share your comments with them in hopes of continuing to provide a positive experience for our future guests. Thank you again and enjoy your stay.

Reviewed November 12, 2017 via mobile

Did this place catch your eye because you just need a clean, simple place to sleep before you catch an early morning flight? And that price can't be beat, right? Yeah, us too. I would rate this place zero stars and a biohazard symbol if I could. Despite being advertised as a nonsmoking hotel (and them being quick to tell you you'll be charged $250 for smoking), the place reeked of cigarette smoke. There was even a cigarette put out in the hallway on our floor.....which brings me to my next point - the place is dirty. On top of that, a staff member and her boyfriend (I assume) were having such a loud and aggressive argument in the elevator that we were scared to get in and took the stairs. We were in the hotel for less than an hour and decided that all of this was too much to tolerate. The front desk had already closed so we called the after hours number to check out. They checked us out and we were told we could call the front desk in the morning to try to get a refund. We called and no refund was issued. Apparently, filthy conditions, cigarette filled hallways, and public displays of domestic abuse isn't worthy of a refund. The cost of this nasty place + the cost of the real hotel we fled to = an expensive lesson learned: do NOT book here.

Date of stay: November 2017
Heather L, Guest Relations Manager at WoodSpring Suites Denver Aurora, responded to this reviewResponded December 19, 2017

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We will speak to our staff about how to handle and move forward with this issue. We apologize for any inconveniences this caused during your stay. Thank you for choosing to stay with us.

Reviewed October 14, 2017

fair value. Reminded me of a suite style Motel ^. Room had everything required but what was provided was basic (not pretty but functional). I don't have anything else to say, but site wants more characters added..

Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Thank you for your feedback and for staying with us. We realize you have many choices when it comes to lodging, and we sincerely appreciate your business with us. It is nice to see your positive feedback on the cleanliness of the property and our friendly staff.