Annabelle Inn
Aspen Square Condominium Hotel(Aspen)(Great Value!)
$159
Aspen Meadows Resort(Aspen)(Great Value!)
$360
$237
Hotels.com
The Inn at Aspen(Aspen)(Great Value!)
$132
Hotels.com
Mountain Chalet Aspen(Aspen)(Great Value!)
$99
Hotels.com
St. Moritz Lodge & Condominiums(Aspen)(Great Value!)
$68
The Limelight Hotel(Aspen)(Great Value!)
$185
StRegis.com
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Orbitz.com
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsb bmain streetapres skidowntown aspenwarm cookieswithin walking distanceeuropean stylelocation is greathard boiled eggsa great stayhot tubin townyogurtperfect place to staymaroon bellsthird floorcomfortable rooms
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 8, 2012

Our week long stay at the Annabelle Inn exceeded my expectations in every way. From the beautiful, well equipped room to the breakfast and apres' ski! The staff was more than helpful and you felt that they were friends, giving us advice on where to get dinner or ski. The lobby was a great way to sit and visit with friends, check on email or play board games. The hot tubs were a welcome site at the end of a long day of skiing. My kids are 10 and 13 and having the bus to the ski areas was vital! A quick walk down the sidewalk and we were on the bus on our way skiing. This was probably one of my favorite trips as a family and the Annabelle Inn was a huge part of that! We will be back!

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed April 7, 2012

My husband and I stayed at the Annabelle Inn for 4 nights in March for a ski trip. We would definitely stay here again and found it a great value for the price. The Inn itself was very comfortable - we loved the free and tasty breakfast every morning and enjoyed the home-baked cookies in the afternoon when we returned from skiing, and relaxing in one of their two hot tubs. Two days a week they even have a complimentary happy hour with snacks, beer, and wine. The place is in a great location - 1 to 2 blocks from bus stops that take you to any of the ski mountains, and a 5-10 minute walk to the heart of downtown Aspen. The service was exceptional- all the staff were very helpful in answering any questions we had- before and during our stay. Also, I loved that when we arrived at the airport, we could call them and get a complimentary pick-up from the airport... as well as return to the airport. The hotel rooms are a tad on the small side, but why hang out in your room when you can be out enjoying Apen? Or hanging out in the Inn's comfortable lounge area with fireplace, comfy couches, and computers with internet access.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 29, 2012

I stayed at the Annabelle Inn for a weekend in February for what was my first skiing trip in the US (I'm European) so I was very excited about the weekend. I have nothing but positive things to say and definitely recommend this hotel! The location is perfect, the city centre is right there and the shuttle busses stop just outside the hotel door. Very easy to get to the mountains (you could actually even walk to Aspen Mountain). My room was large, clean and cosy with a balcony with a great view of the mountains. You could really tell that the people who work at Annabelle care for the place and puts a lot of effort into making your stay perfect and troublefree. They were very helpful with recommendations, served a great breakfast and I loved the freshly baked cookies and varm coffee in the afternoon after hours of skiing :-) It's a very cute place with a lot of charm!

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed March 12, 2012

Annabelle Inn provided a perfect respite from a hard weekend of skiing and fine Aspen dining. :) Charley and the entire staff took great care of us and were always available to answer questions and go the extra mile to ensure our stay was more than perfect. I can't thank them enough.

My courtyard room was cozy and full of character from the wall decorations to the lovely mountain quilting, and the bed was extremely comfortable. Gorgeous modern bath with rain showers (the strong water pressure was an added and much needed plus). The lodge itself was just as charming -- fireplace in the lounge area, old-time photos of Aspen on the walls, and delicious cookies awaiting your return each day! Ample buffet breakfasts were complemented with yummy homemade mini ham, egg and cheese concotions, which they bring around to each guest fresh out of the oven. There's also a locker room to store your gear, which is a big convenience after a long day. Oh and did I mention the two outdoor jacuzzis, one which has a view of Ajax as well as a pulldown screen and projector to watch movies on?

On top of all this, you could not ask for a better location -- minutes from everything downtown, and free buses to each mountain all within a block or two.

If I could, I'd give the Annabelle Inn six stars -- perfect in every way!

Room Tip: Premium rooms have private fireplaces/balconies
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed March 12, 2012

The Annabelle Inn was a great place to stay for a few days of late-winter skiing.

The whole place has a snug, modern, and warm feeling. Rooms are toasty and relaxing -- just what you want to come back to after a long day on the slopes -- and the lobby is a great place for a apres- or apres-apres-ski in front of the fireplace. There are two hot tubs for a relaxing soak afterwards -- one with a video projector adjacent that we used to watch ski videos, and in the evening you can get a nice view of Ajax and the other surrounding mountains as you soak. We didn't make use of it, but noticed that the hotel has a very cool conference / multi-purpose room which would make a great place to host a small gathering.

Charley and Darren are ever-helpful: serving up tasty breakfasts, providing great local recommendations and background, and arranging airport transportation.

The location, just on the edge of downtown Aspen is also great - making it walking distance from the restaurants and bars. I'll definitely come back when I'm in town next.

Room Tip: Some rooms have fireplaces!
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled with friends