Hotel Jerome, An Auberge Resort(Aspen)(Great Value!)
$625
$500
SmithHotels.com
$369
The Inn at Aspen(Aspen)(Great Value!)
$188
Annabelle Inn(Aspen)(Great Value!)
$249
The Limelight Hotel(Aspen)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 07/22
$329
The Gant(Aspen)(Great Value!)
$490
$410
St. Moritz Lodge & Condominiums(Aspen)(Great Value!)
$185
$176
Priceline
The St. Regis Aspen Resort(Aspen)(Great Value!)
$740
Cancelon
  • Restaurant
$885
$862
Orbitz.com
  • Pool
All reviewsaspen mountainbagelshot tubcontinental breakfastmake your own wafflesboiled eggswould definitely stay here againaffordable place to staywine and cheesetop floorwithin walking distancepriced hotelapres skibus stopdesk clerkcommon areaswalk into town
Reviewed July 5, 2010

Calm, nice staff and well located, close to many facilities

Stayed: December 2009, traveled on business
Reviewed June 18, 2010

This was great deal. We were looking for someplace to stay for just one night in Aspen where we could bring our elderly dog along so I wasn't being picky when I booked. However, this place was so great, I am considering taking my inlaws back this summer. My mother-in-law doesn't use hotel towels or bedding- I start cleaning about a month before she arrives. It is 3 or 4 blocks from all the action, a nice easy walk. Breakfast was great. Beds are comfy. Very clean. Cute pool and hot tub. Very quiet during our stay, but full of other guests. I can't say enough good about this place. We have stayed at the Hotel Jerome in the past because of their dog policy, and although these two hotels are not in the same class, I would pay double what I paid on this stay still save $150 a night off the Jerome. Plus parking costs big bucks at the Jerome, it was free for us. If you have all the money in the world , sure stay at the Jerome, but if not this place a great find. Slightly dated, but is has a great bed and WHITE linens.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 28, 2009

we stayed there over the weekend this September and we really enjoyed it!
It is just a 5 minutes walk to the heart of town. The room was great, I have barely seen one being equipped so well. (PC with internet, bath robe, MP3 player, ...)
The whole place was very clean and our room had a great balcony.
We will definately stay there again!

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 11, 2009

This property is "old Aspen", the way it used to be before all the silly remodeling and the sky high prices in much of Aspen. The prices, for Aspen, were reasonable (not much more than we pay for a standard Best Western room) and the room was large and full of amenities like sink, coffee machine, fridge, and microwave. The staff was terrific and the breakfast (included) was a real breakfast (eggs, yogurt, waffles, fruit and so on). The decaf coffee was great! The hotel is actually a condominium that acts as a hotel for some of the rooms. The location was central; we parked our car and never drove it the whole time we stayed in Aspen. We biked everywhere ... try the ride up Castle Creek; it's a dream.

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 19, 2009

My family and I have stayed at this hotel many, many times when we have visited Aspen. The rooms are always very clean and nice. Bathroom is always clean too. The staff has always been very friendly. The hotel is within walking distance of a bunch of restaurants etc. We have never had any complaints with this hotel. The nice stone fireplace downstairs is really nice and is nice to sit by in the winter! The free breakfast in the morning offers waffles, muffins, toast, fruit, cereal, hot tea, coffee etc.

• Stayed: October 2008, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)