Hotel Jerome, An Auberge Resort
Aspen Square Condominium Hotel(Aspen)(Great Value!)
$159
Hotel Aspen(Aspen)(Great Value!)
$111
The Inn at Aspen(Aspen)(Great Value!)
$129
Aspen Meadows Resort(Aspen)(Great Value!)
$161
The Limelight Hotel(Aspen)(Great Value!)
$186
  • Breakfast included
St. Moritz Lodge & Condominiums(Aspen)(Great Value!)
$76
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
TripAdvisor
Hotels.com
All reviewshistorical hotellibrary barold westliving roomin townstayed in a junior suitemini barresort feebell staffhotel staffmain streetbeautiful roomluxury hotelaspen mountainturn down servicethe entire staffvisiting aspen
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 13, 2011

The valet was waiting for us when we arrived and the check in staff was world class. We needed our 2 rooms, change dinner reservations in town, and had a ton of Aspen questions. They were friendly, efficient, helpful, and just seemed so nice.

We moved our stay from Saturday to Sunday and saved so much $ that our two rooms were now a suite and junior suite- both with top floor fantastic views. The furnishings were classic, beds were so comfy, and the two room (2 sink) bathrooms were luxurious. The outside dining/pool/lawn areas were so welcoming and being used by happy guests.

The bar staff and operation was fine but not the quality of the hotel. The TVs seem haphazardly placed and the sound was weird during football Sunday- only coming from one speaker at a TV that was showing a different game. But at least the did have the Sunday ticket for all of us hotel guests from everywhere. We had a really bad dessert- from the grocery store?

The location is w/in walking distance to everything but if I was skiing at Aspen, I would rather stay even closer to the slopes. I'd stay here again, but could likely only afford it in off season.

Room Tip: Top Floor w/view. duh
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank denverroadtrip
Reviewed October 11, 2011

My friends, my husband and myself went to Aspen for a quick trip to relax and enjoy and that's just what we did!! We got three Junior King Suites on the first floor and all three rooms were slightly different, but all great. Very large rooms with King beds (which were amazingly comfortable with the best pillows and linens. So soft.) We had fantastic service from the time we arrived until the time we left, from the valets that took our luggage to our rooms and our vehicle to the garage, to the maids that brought ice to our rooms and put chocolates on our pillows. The front desk staff were so friendly. We received the newspaper of our choice each morning delivered to our doors, free great coffee was available each morning in the lobby and they always had ice water available at the front desk and at the pool area with cucumbers or strawberry slices. Great historical furnishing and settings set off the experience while everything was kept top-notch. The outdoor heated pool and two hot tubs were fantastic and they had heated towels nearby or we could use the plush robes they provided for our use in our rooms. We had the most fantastic meals for breakfast (really enjoyed the lemon souffle pancakes with fresh homemade rasberry sauce) and dinner was equally divine in the J-Bar. Can't wait to go again!

Room Tip: There are two separate parts to the hotel. One section is older. We stayed in the newer section and loved the 1st floor as we planned on using the hot tubs and pool a lot and my friends room even had a patio that looked over a little courtyard and we walked right to the pool. I loved that the windows opened, also.
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled with friends
2  Thank D0ree
Reviewed October 11, 2011

This Grand Dame hotel isn't ultra modernized or fancy. It's got a ghost, and we had to walk up a flight of stairs to get to our room. However, there's absolutely nothing I would change to make the experience better-- we are absolutely in love with this hotel and I can't wait to get back there. LOCATION: Outstanding. A short walk to stores, Starbucks, excellent restaurants and the slopes. ROOMS: We had a room overlooking the street and we felt like we were back in the times of Wyatt Earp. Large, tall windows. Old world charm of the furniture and decor as well as the facade of the building are wonderful. Imagine seeing the snow fall while you have a cup of hot cocao in your hand and you're looking out at the street below at all the holiday shoppers wrapped in scarves and coats as they leave footprints behind in fresh new snow. STAFF: A++ Each and every individual we interacted with was a superstar in their own right. Whoever does the training and quality assurance of the customer experience-- you deserve a raise and a promotion. It was unparalleled. OTHER: There is an intangible element to this hotel that made it an "above and beyond" experience for it. If anyone else figures it out, please let me know. I almost want to move to Aspen based on my first visit there and my stay at this magical hotel.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled as a couple
6  Thank Travelathon
Reviewed October 9, 2011

Hotel Jerome was built in 1889, and it is apparent the hotel goes to great lengths to uphold its historic charm. It is a cross between 1889 elegance and present day luxury. I look forward to staying here again.

J-Bar is a must as well!

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Lo W
Reviewed October 7, 2011

My wife and I recently stated here for four nights. The staff was wonderful an the location couldn't be any better. Ignore the negative comments as thus hotel is one of the best!

• Stayed: October 2011