The Inn at Aspen
Aspen Square Condominium Hotel(Aspen)(Great Value!)
$159
Hotel Aspen(Aspen)(Great Value!)
$111
Aspen Meadows Resort(Aspen)(Great Value!)
$161
The Limelight Hotel(Aspen)(Great Value!)
$185
  • Breakfast included
St. Moritz Lodge & Condominiums(Aspen)(Great Value!)
$76
The Gant(Aspen)
HotelQuickly
TripAdvisor
Hotels.com
All reviewsbuttermilk mountainhome teamfree shuttleski lockersbbq restaurantshuttle servicein townhotel shuttlecouple minutesbathroom doorstarbucks coffeefire pithotel restaurantski schoolski areaspent one nighton demand
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 6, 2014

The hotel was nice. Yes there is construction, and various parts of the hotel are shut down (restaurant, lobby, etc.) but who cares? I usually don't eat at the hotel restaurants anyway, and downtown Aspen is just a quick (complimentary) shuttle ride away.

Obviously didn't do any skiing in July (though there was still a nice patch of snow directly behind the hotel, but the beginner lifts/slopes are very conveniently located right behind the hotel. Also conveniently located about a mile or less from the airport, which is very nice if you fly in.

Heated pool and spa were great in the summer. Probably epic in the winter after skiing all day.

Room Tip: Back of the hotel is right on the ski slopes...bottom of Buttermilk.
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed July 6, 2014

Booked and paid for a room with breakfast. When we arrived we were told that there were no breakfast. Talked to the manager who in a quite arrogant way told me that there was nothing he could do and indicated that he didnt really care.

The hotel is quite far from city center and old fashioned. Fitness room under renovation.

Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
3  Thank Embraceland
Reviewed June 14, 2014

I bought a 2-day stay through Travelocity for this Hotel back in March-April. At first it gave us a nice confirmation and a "warning" that they may be undergoing some upgrades in the hotel. Breakfast inclusive. All stated in the reservation.

When I went in this hotel's website last month it had a real nice rendering of their new common areas. Just to be on the safe side I called to check on our reservation. The gentleman on the phone only confirmed that we had a room, but to his knowledge they would not be offer any breakfast, and that in fact all common areas will be closing, from the lobby to the restaurant.

This forced me to cancel this reservation which TO MY SURPRISE generated a 10% PENALTY fee. When I questioned BOTH the hotel and Travelocity none responded. I protested this charge on both websites based on the fact that the hotel could not deliver what we had reserved, not because I wanted to.

So BUYER BEWARE of any reservations in this hotel. And while I do not doubt that when it is all finished and done it will be great, this may not be the hotel to take a family of 4 on a vacation for now. And I still expect to get my 10% back, one way or another.

Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed May 27, 2014

You simply cannot beat the location. Right at the foot of Buttermilk - a fantastic all round mountain and great for the whole family. Considering the requirements of our trip the staff did a fantastic job. The shuttle service is great. Very family friendly, who doesn't want a spa and heated pool at the bottom of a chairlift?

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed April 19, 2014 via mobile

We cancelled our reservation as soon as we walked in. Hard hat area near front desk. Construction equipment outside. Coffee on table in stairwell was a very weird setup. Everything looked below our standards. Not recommended! Not a typical Wyndham. An old Days Inn or similar.

Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple