“The best so far”

Ranked #3 of 34 Hotels in Aspen
Houston, Texas
“The best so far”
Reviewed March 14, 2013 via mobile

This had it all space , comfort and beauty! I was speechless when i saw my beautiful suite! Granite counter tops and stainless steel appliances. A huge living and dining area with a fireplace. A brisk short walk to town and a free shuttle. This was the most spectacular birthday ever and would recommend in a heartbeat. I got here late at night and had an oncall front desk agent get me checked in fast. They were always smiling and so sweet to assist with anything we needed. There are lots of trails to walk nearby and lots of sightseeing. I cant wait to come back i felt right at home! Thank you again The Gant!

• Stayed November 2012

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (141)
  • Polish first
Chicago
Reviewed March 14, 2013

The Gant met and exceeded our expectations and I have no hesitation recommending it to families who are not looking to spend top $$ on rentals, like the Ritz or other pricey condos. Our 1 bedroom condo had been recently remodeled and had nice amenities and appliances and a wood burning fireplace. The bed and furniture were all relatively new and very comfortable. Only thing lacking in the unit is a washer/dryer - but I believe they offer that service on site - not an overall concern for us. There is a nice pool and hot-tub that was close to our unit and the staff is very friendly and helpful. The free shuttle service is also very frequent and reliable. I would stay here again in a heartbeat. It is close to town (only 3 blocks) and I believe that the Gant offers probably one of the best value options you get for your $ in otherwise pricey Aspen.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Boston, Massachusetts
Reviewed March 12, 2013

I was part of a group of 35 that stayed at the Gant March 3 thru March 10 and the service was fabulous. 4 woman in a 3 bedroom 3 bath condo unit which was beautifully decorated with more than we expected. The shuttle service was reliable and it seemed there for us as soon as we arrived whether it be in the lobby or downtown. Everyone from cleaning staff to concierge just could not do enough for you...The little things like plastic drink cups to bring to the pool and hot tub area, heated towels at the hot tub pool area, to the reusable shopping bags to borrow made this a great experience....I also have to say that everywhere we went in Aspen we were greeted and treated so kind it makes me want to return every year.....

Room Tip: Our unit must have been premier and had more than we expected the location was great K303.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank cac1nh
Dallas, Texas
Reviewed March 9, 2013

came for a 3day stay great people working always with a smile. A young kid for housekeeping did a great job with our spills on carpet! asked if he could come home with me and clean my carpet he just smiled. GREAT OVERALL EXPERANCE! WILL RECOMMEND TO FRIENDS!!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
New York City, New York
Reviewed March 7, 2013

The staff at the Gant could not be more accomodating and lovely. We had called in advance to ask about room locations/accessibility as my husband had blown out his knee and was not sure if he would be able to join us. When we arrived we learned we had been given a free upgrade that was very convenient to the pool and lobby. Right out of the gate we were absolutely thrilled!! I can't thank the staff and management enough - they single handedly made our vacation fabulous. We loved our unit - it was very nicely appointed, lots of room, great bathrooms and again terrific location for our needs (although I should point out I don't think there is a bad room location at the gant). House keeping was amazing - we had no idea they would do everything!! we left a mess one morning racing out to ski school and they cleaned up our entire breakfast. The location of the property is fabulous - close enough to everything in Aspen but just far enough away. The Gant shuttle was great. When we come back next year we will not even bother to rent a car ($800 savings on a weekly rental) they are quick and efficient. Great wi-fi so that we could work on our "vaca". Access to the Aspen Club was huge for my husband - he ended up doing PT there the entire week. Truly not one complaint. If I had to find one thing to suggest it would be that they provide robes in the room (this is hardly important). Everything was perfect and made our trip fabulous. We felt so at home and can't wait to return

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Gary, Indiana
Reviewed March 7, 2013

Friendly staff and excellent house keeping. Cleaning staff makes extra effort like hand washing dishes that dish washer did not sufficiently clean. Located within easy walking distance to town, but has great van shuttle service around town and available on call. My only complaint was that one of the bedrooms of my 2 bedroom unit was a little cramped for 2 beds.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends
Des Moines, Iowa
Reviewed March 3, 2013

Stayed her for about 14 days of skiing. Our unit is very nicely appointed, clean, and spacious (2 bedroom, 2 bath). Good location. Close to the City Market--- quick walk for groceries. The staff is friendly and helpful. The shuttle service is convenient and efficient. I'd recommend The Gant.

Room Tip: Recommend room G202.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends