I stay at the Mountain Chalet every October for the annual John Denver tribute week. The Melville family have always been very welcoming and I look forward to returning each year. The location is very central yet prices are reasonable. The breakfast buffet has a wide choice including home-made pastries and muffins warm from the oven. There are home-made cookies in the afternoon, and cofee is always available (on the house). The rooms are clean and comfortable and of varying shapes and sizes, as this is an older hotel that has been expanded and renovated over the years. The place has a lot of character, something lacking in the faceless chain hotels that proliferate these days. Highly recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Friendly, casual ski lodge centrally located at the base of Aspen Mountain. Directly diagonal to shuttle service and two blocks from the Gondola. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Mountain Chalet Aspen reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mountain Chalet Aspen Hotel Aspen
- Mountain Chalet Hotel Aspen
- Aspen Mountain Chalet Hotel