I have been coming to the Mountain Chalet for a long time. I believe I was first there in the early 80's. I am now retired and we have a ski group that comes out every January for a week. It is the most convenient location in Aspen, right across the street from the ski busses and within a block of great restaurants and shopping. The rooms are nice, the breakfast every morning is great, the staff is friendly and accommodating, and there is a large hot tub (only complaint is that it is indoors). The lounge area is cozy and comfortable with free coffee, tea and hot chocolate as well as free cookies in the evening. It has been run by the same family since the early days of Aspen and their standards are very high. I now no longer compare prices since I know the Mountain Chalet is the best deal in town!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Friendly, casual ski lodge centrally located at the base of Aspen Mountain. Directly diagonal to shuttle service and two blocks from the Gondola. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Mountain Chalet Aspen reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mountain Chalet Aspen Hotel Aspen
- Mountain Chalet Hotel Aspen
- Aspen Mountain Chalet Hotel