Loved the hotel. Great location, friendly staff, and excellent amenities. BUT, the noise from the bus depot diagonally across Durant is bad. Buses park up and down the street and stop and start their engines all night (past 2 AM on the Friday when we were there). Stay on any side but Durant and Mill if you're bothered by noise at night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Friendly, casual ski lodge centrally located at the base of Aspen Mountain. Directly diagonal to shuttle service and two blocks from the Gondola. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Mountain Chalet Aspen reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mountain Chalet Aspen Hotel Aspen
- Mountain Chalet Hotel Aspen
- Aspen Mountain Chalet Hotel