There's nothing fancy about this hotel, even though its nextdoor neighbor is the very posh and expensive St. Regis, but for the price, you can't beat it.
It's in the heart of Aspen, so it's close to many great restaurants, shops, and galleries and convenient to the slopes in winter and public transportation to trailheads in the summer. We upgraded to a room with a balcony, which I highly recommend.
What made this hotel especially great for the middle of a long hiking vacation was the big laundry room. The woman at the front desk was happy to make change for me and had laundry detergent and Bounce sheets for sale at a very reasonable price.
There's also a small parking garage, elevator, swimming pool, jacuzzi, workout room, and game room.
There are many elegant places to stay in Aspen, but they're priced accordingly. If you want a nice clean room in a great location for a reasonable price, this is your place!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Friendly, casual ski lodge centrally located at the base of Aspen Mountain. Directly diagonal to shuttle service and two blocks from the Gondola. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mountain Chalet Aspen reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mountain Chalet Aspen Hotel Aspen
- Mountain Chalet Hotel Aspen
- Aspen Mountain Chalet Hotel