I stay at The Mountain Chalet in October each year for the John Denver celebration. It's been run by the Melville family since they first started the business in the 1950s, with many extensions and improvements along the way. The atmosphere is great, everyone is very friendly and helpful and our time there in October is like a big family house party. The home-cooked breakfast (a hot dish and a cold buffet) really sets one up for the day, and there are freshly baked cookies in the afternoon. Although most rooms do not have coffee making facilities, there is always coffee available in the lobby - if the pot runs dry one has only to ask and a fresh one is made. Water and lemonade are always on tap also.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Friendly, casual ski lodge centrally located at the base of Aspen Mountain. Directly diagonal to shuttle service and two blocks from the Gondola. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Mountain Chalet Aspen reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mountain Chalet Aspen Hotel Aspen
- Mountain Chalet Hotel Aspen
- Aspen Mountain Chalet Hotel