The Little Nell
Aspen Square Condominium Hotel(Aspen)(Great Value!)
$369
Mountain Chalet Aspen(Aspen)(Great Value!)
$264
The Limelight Hotel(Aspen)(Great Value!)
$456
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Aspen(Aspen)(Great Value!)
$329
Hotel Jerome, An Auberge Resort(Aspen)(Great Value!)
$475
$380
SmithHotels.com
  • Pool
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of $536/night.

The Gant(Aspen)(Great Value!)
$411
$338
Orbitz.com
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $400/night.

The Inn at Aspen(Aspen)(Great Value!)
$251
Hotel Durant(Aspen)(Great Value!)
$205
The St. Regis Aspen Resort(Aspen)(Great Value!)
$398
$319
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 42% below average rates

The price you found is 42% lower than this hotel's average rate of $552/night.

St. Moritz Lodge & Condominiums(Aspen)(Great Value!)
$165
All reviewsski conciergeajax tavernstar diamondmini barcolorado residentmountain sidefree snacksaspen mountainroom servicegas fireplacein townluxury hotellittle thingsrooms are beautifulfavorite hotelconcierge staffperfect hotel
Reviewed January 17, 2013

We were able to stay this last fall. It was her first time in Aspen and my second. We found a fall "deal" with The Little Nell which beat out every other location in Aspen. I had no idea what the Little Nell was and had no idea what to expect. Turns out this was the best 3 night stay I've ever had. The location of the Little Nell is perfect, walking distance to everything! This place is classy, quiet, comfortable and clean. The staff is amazingly helpful and even take time to remember names...really? Perhaps some of you expect all of this service, but in my experience it's hard to find quality 360 degrees. The Little Nell achieved a perfect rating by myself, my girlfriend and even our Golden Retriever. We will be back!!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Andee S
Reviewed January 16, 2013

What a terrific place. We had a suite and plenty of space for us. The bath was huge and everything you can imagine. Since it isn't as big as many other hotels in Aspen, it feels very exclusive. It's right at the gondola so it's ski in and ski out.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Tokyowife
Reviewed January 9, 2013

My friends and I stayed at The Little Nell for 3 nights the first week in December and we never wanted to leave. The reviews on The Little Nell on Tripadvisor are what helped me decide to stay here.
Our room was just amazing, the beds and linens are great quality, we had a great view of the mountains and ski runs from our balcony, heated floors in the bathroom, the fireplace you cut on and off with a switch, I mean I can go on and on.
The turn down service is really nice. We would come back to our room with little rugs for our feet by our bed, chocolates and water on the nightstand, relaxing music playing and the fireplace going...we loved it.
One thing that The Little Nell does that no other hotel does that I have ever stayed at and it really speaks volume....the snacks and drinks ( sodas, juice, assorted waters) are complimentary and restocked daily.
The staff are some of the best I have ever come across. From the way you are greeted upon arrival, the bellhop ( I can't think of the proper word) always remembered my name, the guys who drove the complimentary shuttle, the concierge arranging fabulous dinners and suggestions of where to eat, and the honesty of something I asked regarding a day excursion I was thinking about doing. Too long of a story to put on here but I greatly appreciated her honesty.
The hot chocolate here is fabulous!
There are so many little things that The Little Nell does that other hotels take for granted that just keep adding up. I cannot say enough great things about them.
Do yourself a favor and stay at this hotel!!!!!!

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank luvthenub
Reviewed December 16, 2012

I am not really easy to satisfy. I promise you will not be disappointed by this hotel. Everything is perfect as long as you pay the price. One of the best places I have stayed. Service was incredible. Love this place. I cannot find a place like that in Los Angeles.

Room Tip: room 33 is next to the ski room so you don't even have to put after ski boots, you just go with your slippers to put your ski boots, it's so easy if you forget anything in the room to go back in seconds in your bedroom.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Chantal K
Reviewed December 12, 2012

We were there for 3 nights at the start of ski season, and our stay was fantastic. The whole place is gorgeous, rooms are large and comfortable, and transportation service is so convenient. The staff is always friendly, service is perfect, and the breakfast in room was delicious. Overall, we have nothing but great things to say about this place, and will definitely be staying there again.

Room Tip: Mountainside room have a great view of Aspen mountain.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple