1. Excellent service. The staff doesn't know how to say no.
2. Ski valet 30 feet from Ajax gondola holds your skis and buys your lift tickets. They waxed my skis overnight without me asking. Hot coffee and cookies waiting at the end of the day. They also return rentals for you at the end of your stay.
3. Gym, Hot tub and outdoor pool first rate.
4. Standard rooms are very large with balconies, 2 lounge chairs facing flat panel tv and fire place.
1. Building is getting tired. Trim pieces falling off the elevator, fire place and windows in our room. Decorating feels old.
2. A $40 daily hotel fee is added without telling you to cover services that used to be free, like SUV limo service. The Caddilac Escalades are clean, convenient and always ready, but consider the tips also, and it's not cost effective.
3. Breakfast room service was great, but the dinner was not good.
4. Our standard room ended up over $1,250 per night all in. Due to lack of availability at Little Nell, we spent the last night of our stay at the St. Regis in a much newer large suite for the same money. Considering the excellent spa at the St. Regis and the world class service, we will probably stay there next time.More
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking