“Our Aspen week...rmr”

The Innsbruck
Ranked #12 of 35 Hotels in Aspen
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed December 2, 2012

We go to Aspen about twice a year to see our son and his family. We chose the Innsbruck on his recommendation and have used it yearly for several years with much pleasure. The staff including Phil, Laine and Gemma were awesome! So peasant and helpful. We will continue to stay at our "in town" home in Aspen...

Room Tip: If just getting to the 8k altitude, try for a room on ground level. Taking your coffee upstairs in...
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
InnsbruckSales, Manager at The Innsbruck, responded to this reviewResponded December 5, 2012

Dear Richard R,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. We are glad you enjoyed your visit. All of our staff appreciates your feedback and kind words. We look forward to being your "in town" home during your future visits to your family members in Aspen!

All the best,

Jeff Whisler
Assistant Manager

Reviewed December 2, 2012

I have traveled all over the World. I have been blessed with the ability to stay at the very best Inns in the World. I broke my I phone and couldn't access the internet so I called my wife and asked her to find me a hotel in Aspen for a business trip. She made me a reservation with the Innsbruck Inn and WOW!!! what a great find. The first time I stayed her was off peak, Gemma the manager and PC the Limo Driver and I believe consierge ( he can make anything happen and knew just what was right for me) were absolutely the Gems of Aspen. Being off peak, I thought they had the time to take care of me so although I was pleasantly suprised on my first visit, I still wondered what they would be like during their season. I called again and set a reservation, with Andrew this time and WOW! Again I found the same courteous treatment and willingness to make my stay pleaseant. It is very evident that this is the CULTURE OF THE INNSBRUCK INN and not a fluke.
The accomodations at the Inssbruck are second to none. The rooms are LARGE and IMMACULATE. The Granite counters, hard wood floors, the large steam shower and OH those soft, comfortable beds!! All in all although Aspen has many five star hotels, The Regis, Hotel Gerome, and the Ritz, the place I will spend my time and money (which is priced extremely reasonable) will be at the Innsbruck Inn. Don't pass on these rooms which comperably in Aspen would be $1000 per night or more because you will save HUNDREDS of dollars per night and receive a larger, cleaner, friendlier home away from home at the Innsbruck. Gemma, P.C. and Andrew are masters at making you feel at home and welcome.

Room Tip: They are all great
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family

Dear Rudy G,

We really appreciate your taking the time to review your stay with us, especially with such detail! All of our staff pride themselves on delivering a top notch experience, so your kind words certainly mean a lot to us all. We look forward to seeing you during your future visits to Aspen.

Kind regards,

Jeff Whisler
Assistant Manager

Reviewed December 1, 2012

Really enjoyed our stay. From the hot cider at check in to the friendly and helpful assistance from Laine, we loved our mountain lodge like room and just a few walkable blocks from all Aspen has to offer. We'll be back.

Reviewed December 1, 2012

We just returned from our Thanksgiving visit to The Innsbruck /Aspen and we had an AWESOME experience! We have been to Aspen before and decided to refer to Trip Advisor in choosing a new hotel and I cannot thank the Trip Advisor reviewers enough for their "spot on" reviews and opinions of The Innsbruck.
Once again, a complete "hit" from Trip Advisor!

When choosing a hotel, our greatest priority (aside from safety and location) is the cleanliness of the accomodation. Hands down, The Innsbruck is one of the cleanest hotels I have ever stayed in. The housekeeping is top notch here and they do not miss a thing. Not a spot of dust to be found and I just find that amazing!

We booked a terrace level one bedroom and it was beautifully appointed and exceeded our expectations. The bedroom was roomy with nice closet space for our luggage and the living room was huge and so beautiful and comfortable.
The kitchen is gorgeous and has everything you could need and the bathroom was gigantic. A bonus with the bathroom was it had this incredible steam shower that was much appreciated as the dry mountain air gets to you after awhile. I loved that the units had everything! A vaccum cleaner, a washer and dryer and even a humidifier! They even thought of a humidifier !!! Wow! We ran it constantly and made such a difference in our breathing and we couldn't have been more appreciative of that extra thought in each unit. These are the types of things that you see at The Innsbruck. They just go that "extra" step.

You cannot beat the location as you can walk everywhere you need to go and not bother with looking for a parking spot downtown.

That being said, if you want to open your windows in your unit, you will hear significant street noise. This wasn't an issue for us as it was in the low teens at night and windows stayed closed, but if you like your windows open in warmer weather, the street noise is a bit excessive.

We noticed it most when we were in the hot tub at night. The town was vacant and it was late but even with the few cars passing by, the noise was excessive since the property is on the main street. Keep this in mind if you always keep your windows open as this may annoy you.

I would also caution you not to judge the place upon arrival. At first look, when we pulled in, we were a little taken back..Specifically wondering if we had a unit with a view of the back parking lot..I would ask for a room that doesn't look out onto the lot ...although keeping in mind, the plus of the backside or the terrace level of the property is that is that you have no street noise.

Lastly, we were most impressed with the office staff..Everyone was polite and efficient but laid back. We have stayed in other properities in that area and the people were stuffy and haughty. Not at The Innsbruck. Thank you to Andrew for his assistance and reccommending places to eat..and for Steve who was also love...The greatest round of thanks to especially PC as he was indespensible to us with suggesting all the must sees and hiking trails as that was our focus of our trip. Thank you, thank you, thank you, PC!

Be sure to consider the weather and time of year and what your goals are in visiting that part of Colorado. So many of the trails or trailheads were closed due to ice and of course Independance Trail is closed mid Oct on..and if you plan on a visit to that area of Colorado...driving in on Independance Trail is a MUST!

I can go on and on about Colorado and Aspen in particular...We love it and promote The Innsbruck fully and we cannot wait to return and hope to be back at The Innsbruck this summer!

Reviewed November 28, 2012

The week of November 12th was my first visit to Aspen, CO.. What a beautiful place....I wasn't there to ski, but a very soft layer of snow covered the entire town - awesome! We stayed at The Innsbruck which has an incredible friendly, warm and hospitable resort style accommodation.
The location is just a short walk to the "downtown" shopping and Restaurants or one can take advantage of the shuttle which is available 24 hours. The staff is an incredible group of individuals who are the "BEST". A big Texas Thank You to Laine, Andrew, Jeff, Pablo, Ross, Phil and Genna. Will be back soon!! Pam

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed November 27, 2012

Exceeded my expectation. The location is perfect located right in Aspen. Just a short walk to everything. Bus Stops right across the street for a run to Snowmass. Everything in the lodging worked and was luxury. I must mention the exceptional staff that helped me create a special moment for my wife's 40th. Gemma, P. C. and Laine organized a small cake, champaign and strawberries to surprise my wife upon arrival. It was perfect !. Thank you Phil for the free shuttle rides around town and to and from the airport. This place is a sure "not to miss" when planing your Aspen Vacation ! Make your base the Innsbruck Inn in Aspen !

Room Tip: Staying up 1 level is nice, request that if possible.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 27, 2012

The front desk staff is stellar. Jemma was so helpful and terrific at check-in, and she really went out of her way to accommodate us. Thank you, Jemma! Also, Philip who shuttled us around Aspen was very helpful and got us where we needed to go quickly. The Australian guy at the front desk (can't think of his name - sorry!) was also very helpful and friendly. It's a great staff at this property, and if you are a guest that wants great guest service and enjoy a great location with luxury amenities, this is the place to stay!

Room Tip: Every room is very nice!
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends