“Excellent staff, great location”
Review of Hotel Aspen

Hotel Aspen
Ranked #10 of 35 Hotels in Aspen
Reviewed December 10, 2012

We stayed at the Hotel Aspen Dec. 2012. Stayed in Junior suites on the ground level which opened up to the pool area. We had three adults and five teen boys. The staff were very friendly and helpful. We loved the hot tubs and pool and spent a lot of time there. The rooms were not particularly large but sufficient and well-kept. Great breakfast and apres ski munchies that were included in the price of the room. The lounge area has a clear view of the slopes of Aspen Ski mountain and of the hot tubs and pool so we could sit and have a drink while watching the skiers on the mountain or the boys entertaining themselves in the water. We were in Aspen to see the Punch Brothers at the Wheeler Opera house and the hotel was within walking distance to the venue. I would highly recommend this hotel and will stay there again if we go to Aspen.

Room Tip: Rooms off pool area are very convenient if you have kids.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
HotelAspen, General Manager at Hotel Aspen, responded to this reviewResponded December 18, 2012

Dear CMT39,

Thank you so much for your great review and for taking the time to let us know that we suceeded in making your trip to Aspen special. We strive to provide a great experience to every guest and we look forward to your next visit to Aspen and the Hotel Aspen.

There are newer reviews for Hotel Aspen

Reviewed November 11, 2012

This hotel is only a stroll away from the heart of Aspen and represents good value in an upmarket location.
Reception were very welcoming and we were given easy directions to find our room and facilities on site. The room was big and spacious with a private balcony hot tub. Slightly on the dark side the only negative for me was I prefer to access my room via an internal hotel corridor, the rooms here are almost all external access giving it more of motel feel.
Buffet breakfast provided an extensive choice and was a good start to the day, additonal entertainment provided by a guest wandering around in her dressing gown post swim and gathering her brekkie.

Room Tip: Ask for a room at the back as the main street is a busy road and you can still hear the trucks thund...
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
HotelAspen, General Manager at Hotel Aspen, responded to this reviewResponded November 26, 2012

Dear NorthumberlandTopCat,

Thank you so much for your kind words and great review. We are so glad you had a worderful stay with us! I'll pass your great compliments on to our staff and we look forward to having you choose us on your visit to Aspen!

Cheers,

Reviewed October 16, 2012

I would like to thank Lisa who welcomed us with great attitude and will definitely come back to Hotel Aspen in the future. The size of the room was perfect and both queen beds were comfortable. Again thank you for a pleasant stay.

Room Tip: we are on the 2nd floor on the street side it was quite when we were there, the bed are comfy the ba...
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
HotelAspen, General Manager at Hotel Aspen, responded to this reviewResponded October 19, 2012

Dear enroute28,

Thanks so much for the nice compliment to Lisa and your great review, we try hard to offer a great stay with friendly service and I'm glad we met our mark. We look forward to your next visist to Aspen and another pleasant stay!

Thanks,

Reviewed October 16, 2012

My sister & I stayed at the Hotel Aspen for 6 nights & enjoyed it very much. We had 2 queen beds & plenty of space for the two of us. Refrigerator & microwave in every room. Close to all the shopping & the John Denver Sanctuary. Would recommend it to anyone going to Aspen. Great breakfast buffet every morning.

Dear 933Barbara,

Thank you so much for the kind words and great review. I'm really glad you had a great time with us and we look forward to welcoming you back to Aspen and the Hotel Aspen soon!

Reviewed October 10, 2012

This is my third visit to Hotel Aspen, I travel to Aspen from Denver for work. Once again this hotel has exceeded my expectations. The check in person, Lisa, was so nice and helpful today when I was checking in! The room I had,was again very comfortable, accommodating and just great!

This is a great option for your stay in Aspen. I will stay here again and again! I walked into town this evening (about 2 blocks) and had no problems. Comfortable, clean and modern. Perfect place for your Aspen getaway!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
HotelAspen, General Manager at Hotel Aspen, responded to this reviewResponded October 12, 2012

Dear Amandi34,

Thank you so much for your return patronage, we have many guests who visit us multiple times and we are so pleased you are part of the Hotel Aspen "family" Please let me know when you can visit again so I can make sure you get our nicest room!

Thanks again,

Reviewed October 9, 2012

Reasonable prices (for Aspen) and very clean and comfortable. Just a few blocks away from all the shops and restaurants. Helpful employees for guidance on restaurants, buses, hiking trails, etc. on our first trip to the area. Nice (free) buffet breakfast every morning.

Dear Debra290,

I really appreciate the nice review and we are so glad you had a great stay with us! Hopefully you can come back and visit again!

Cheers,

Reviewed October 9, 2012

spent two nights in this hotel. we got a very good rate for two queens room but even got an upgrade with fireplace room. guess this is the advantage during low season! room was super, breakfast buffet was also great and included.

Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple

Dear Spundae,

Thankl you so much for your great comments and I'm so pleased you had a great stay with us! I hope you keep us in mind on your next visit to Aspen!