“Best Steak”
Review of Steak House No 316

Steak House No 316
Reserve with OpenTable
Steak House No 316 is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #9 of 161 Restaurants in Aspen
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Transit: One block down from our location in front of the Hotel Jerome
Description: Owners Craig and Samantha Cordts-Pearce of the Wild Fig and Brexi Brasserie have opened a new restaurant called Steak HOUSE No. 316. Exceptional prime steaks as well as fish & fowl.
Reviewed August 4, 2013

The bone-in rib eye was the best steak I have ever had. Perfectly seasoned served medium rare warm red center. Ordered sauce on the side and did not touch it as I wanted to keep it as prepared.

Sides are big enough to share and would like to see a way for couples to order in a way that reduces waste and table space.

Service was excellent. Total cost was $170 for two. That's expensive for my wife and me but as a treat we enjoyed it more than we would have if we had spent less but not had such a delicious meal and great service.

Thanks 316. We will be back and recommend to friends.

Reviewed July 25, 2013

Had a wonderful meal and experience at this great Steakhouse in Aspen, Co. a town with a plethora of good eats. From my initial phone call for reservations, to the great reception upon arriving all first class. Jake one of the Managers was so personable and made sure our experience was top notch. The wine choices were great including a great Keg Pinot Noir. The main course of NY strip was melt in your mouth superb. Sides enough for four to share also excellent. Service top notch and not rushed. Highly recommend.

Reviewed July 16, 2013

Food was delicious. Staff knew it was our 10 year anniversary, and surprised us with a champagne toast. Very nice touch. Thanks Steak House 316.

Reviewed July 14, 2013 via mobile

To some extend the food here is better that the best New York can offer with prices to match. Had the fillet medium rare - which was exceptional. Having to charge for each little thing like sauce was annoying, but didn't detract from the greater picture.

1  Thank Pedersl
Reviewed July 12, 2013

I have never been to a steak house that charged $3.00 extra for house steak sauce without even telling us there is a charge. When I questioned the waiter , he said he would talk to the manager , who did not do anything for us. It is a shame since the food and service would have resulted in a much better review. The manager should be fired.

Been to Steak House No 316? Share your experiences!