“Upscale Pizza”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed September 7, 2012

Brunelleschi's serves upscale pizza with a casual atmosphere. We really enjoyed the thin crust pizza. It is a tad on the expensive side, but a really nice treat. We tried the fresh baked pretzel bread sticks, which were not what we were expecting. I was expecting soft pretzel sticks and they were thin crispy sticks served with a mustard dipping sauce. They were good, just not what we imagined when we ordered them. All plate presentations looked great. We tried one of their specialty pizzas with truffle oil, arugula, and porchetta. It was a nice change to the traditional pizza flavors. The service was good; our waitress was pleasant and kept our drinks full. I’d go back again.

There are newer reviews for Brunelleschi's Dome Pizza

Reviewed September 1, 2012

This place has the BEST thin crust pizza in Aspen. It's a bit on the spendy side, but well worth it. I always think I'll bring some back to the hotel for breakfast, but I always eat the entire pizza while at the restaurant! If just a twosome, eat in the bar area.

Reviewed August 12, 2012

While the pizza here is advertised as "gluten free", it is not suitable for those with celiac disease. My husband and I eat out all the time with no problems, but the pizza from Brunelleschi's Dome made him very sick.

1  Thank Katy C
Reviewed August 11, 2012

salads boring...not much tuna on the seared tuna salad..pizzas fair...try someplace else...not worth the calories.

Reviewed August 11, 2012

We really enjoyed the pizza and ravioli here. My kids enjoyed making pizzas and pretzels. There was an extensive wait even for a weekday evening so get there early or make reservations. It was expensive for pizza but a great bargain for Aspen and a good value for the quality.