“Not gluten fre”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed August 12, 2012

While the pizza here is advertised as "gluten free", it is not suitable for those with celiac disease. My husband and I eat out all the time with no problems, but the pizza from Brunelleschi's Dome made him very sick.

1  Thank Katy C
There are newer reviews for Brunelleschi's Dome Pizza

Reviewed August 11, 2012

salads boring...not much tuna on the seared tuna salad..pizzas fair...try someplace else...not worth the calories.

Reviewed August 11, 2012

We really enjoyed the pizza and ravioli here. My kids enjoyed making pizzas and pretzels. There was an extensive wait even for a weekday evening so get there early or make reservations. It was expensive for pizza but a great bargain for Aspen and a good value for the quality.

Reviewed August 11, 2012

This had to be the thinnest crust pizza I have ever had, but I am not complaining it was very good. It was perfect for an appetizer for my wife and I The service was good, but the first waitress with the nose piercing seemed perturbed when we asked if we could be seated away from the patio entrance. The second gal with straight blonde hair and bright red lipstick was very friendly and superb customer service. All and all it was a good experience.

Reviewed August 5, 2012

This was our first meal in Aspen. The hostess was excellent, checking to see if we wanted to be able to watch the Olympics on the Tv. The Margeritas weren't cheap at $11 each, but they were good. All of the food was excellent. We tried a salmon salad, spaghetti meatballs, a pizza and shared some canoles for dessert. Our waiter appeared more interested in serving some regulars than us though.