“Great service”

Shadow Mountain Lounge
Ranked #72 of 168 Restaurants in Aspen
Reviewed March 11, 2014 via mobile

Great service at the bar. Pande is the best server there, always checking if we need anything. Making our apres ski more enjoyable!

Reviewed January 29, 2014

Shadow Mountain Lounge really shows its standards with great quality food and excellent service. The lounge has a very relaxed atmosphere which is really what people want after a hard day of skiing.
I ordered the Coby Beef Burger which was delightful and sat in front of the fireplace to enjoy my meal. Miguel from Portugal was our waiter who was extremely friendly and really showed how to maintain the St Regis Service Level.
I will definitely be back soon!

Reviewed January 24, 2014 via mobile

We have enjoyed drinks and snack food in the bar each day after skiing where the service has been impeccable each day especially by Dannika and Lawrence. It is a relaxed atmosphere where you can chat without having to shout across the table at each other because of the noise. It is interesting to watch Lawrence sabre the champagne bottle each day outside at 4.45pm. Also we recommend the turkey club sandwich!

Reviewed January 21, 2014

A nice place to hang out après ski or before dinner and the hot cocoa was very warming in front of the fireplace :)

Reviewed March 8, 2012

Stopped for après ski, around 4:15... No service whatever in the lounge...none...went to the bar to get a bottle of Pelligrino and a glass of wine...carried those and two water glasses, each with a semblance of a lime wedge, back to our table...MYSELF. Needless to say, there was no reason to bother making a dining reservation...
I note that the staff other than the valet were uninterested and haughty...no smiles, no greetings, no "How can I help you?"...
I give this property, which I frequented in the late 90's, a rare ZERO!!