“Best brunch ever”
Review of Mawa's Kitchen

Mawa's Kitchen
Ranked #2 of 3 Food & Drink in Aspen
More attraction details
Owner description: full service restaurant & catering, in flight catering, private chef, event staffing, private Cooking classes, team building, event venue.
Useful Information: Food available for purchase, Bathroom facilities
“Best brunch ever”
Reviewed December 2, 2013 via mobile

We had the best family cooking class brunch, Mawa was so much fun , the kids love it ,
The tasting room is very nice and elegant , amazing food .
We highly recommend this place , very friendly and fun for family with kids

Visited December 2013
3 Thank Nina2277

“Best fondue ever!”
Reviewed December 2, 2013

We had a wonderful fondue dinner at M&M cooking school last Saturday. We had an amazing Chinese fondue, the broth tasted like lemongrass, garlic and some spice I can't seem to recognized. Followed by a cheese fondue and oil fondue, both to die for.
Saving the best for last, a chocolate fondue with strawberry, banana and pineapple. Overall, great food, beautiful place and amazing service.

3 Thank Jenniferzsl
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Deb Long”
Reviewed November 24, 2013

"One" of Mawa's passions is getting family and friends together for a great meal and good conversation and she doesn't dissapoint! I have been to a few of Mawa's classes. During each class we had fun creating new recipes that I use often. My husband and I recently attended her Mexican brunch along with other friends and had a great time! Mawa and her husband Daniel create a very relaxed, warm atmosphere, one that's enjoyed by all. I would recommend M&M's Cooking School.

2 Thank rogdeblong
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Great place to have a food theme party”
Reviewed November 11, 2013

Enjoyed the gathering at M&M Catering Kitchen! Great place to have a food theme party, ours was Mexican food. Warm and cozy, great decor. Mawa an Daniel are sincere and enthusiastic! Also this past July we attended their Wine and Heels event and learned a lot! Looking forward to their next event!

3 Thank Pamela and Rolf K
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Sunday Brunch at M&M Catering and Cooking School”
Reviewed November 9, 2013

I had the pleasure of joining 15 other people for a lovely, lovely brunch last week at the M&M Catering and Cooking School.What a wonderful way to spend a Sunday. From the moment you walk in you feel as though you've been welcomed into Mawa and Daniel's home.It was so fun to watch their chef preparing our brunch and I learned so many tricks that I'll use at my next brunch/ breakfast with my family and friends. They brought in Rock Canyon Coffee (Craig & Jill) who not only gave us terrific coffee that we drank with the brunch but we learned all about the coffee process, very interesting. We sat down at a beautifully set table (incredible details). Then we started eating and it was fantastic!!! It was a magical morning and I highly recommend everyone join Mawa and Daniel for their Sunday Brunch or heck, anything they do!

3 Thank NandyMM

Been to Mawa's Kitchen? Share your experiences!