Review Highlights
GREAT FUN!

Matt is a wonderful guide and makes the experience especially fun! We have done several Segway... read more

Reviewed September 19, 2017
PJYN
Bemidji, Minnesota
So much fun!!!

My 19 yo daughter and I did the 6pm Advanced Tour and had a blast. Matt was a great guide and very... read more

Reviewed August 7, 2017
41cindyt
Pembroke Pines, Florida

See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed April 6, 2014

Everyone needs to experience the Segway tour in Aspen. This was the first time for my wife and I to ride a segway and we thoroughly enjoyed it. Matt, our guide, was very personable and knowledgeable. While the tour would have been fun regardless, Matt made it that much more enjoyable. After he got us trained up, we took to the streets of Aspen and were able to see parts of the town we hadn't previously seen. He took us up the mountain for some of the best views of Aspen we had on our trip. If you have several free hours while in Aspen or Snowmass, take the time for this tour. It is a great way to see Aspen. We can't wait to do this again this summer.

Date of experience: September 2013
Reviewed December 13, 2013

This was a great activity for our group of 50ish women. We saw some fabulous views and fabulous real estate during our hour tour. Our guide couldn't have been more engaging and we thoroughly enjoyed ourselves.

Date of experience: September 2013
Reviewed August 21, 2013

I can't say enough how much fun it was to ride a segway for the first time. Matt was our guide and took me and a buddy through aspen. He was a good trainer, a good guide, and generally fun to be around. We were looking for something to get our adrenalin running and the segway ride was the boost of fun we were looking for.

Date of experience: August 2013
Reviewed July 30, 2013

This was a great way to see Aspen and the mountains around it. We took our 3 teenage boys and they loved it. Matt was a great guide. He was patient, made sure it was safe and lots of fun. We were able to go up into the mountains and see some of the beautiful homes up close while seeing the natural beauty that surrounds Aspen. This was one of the highlights of our trip.

Date of experience: July 2013
Reviewed July 4, 2013

Across the street from the gondola ticket booths in Aspen and down some stairs you will find a ski shop that also operates as Aspen Segway in the summer. I talked to Matt who was super nice and arranged our Segway venture. It was a great two hour experience and I was very happy that we did it. I have done Segway tours in Wash DC, San Fran, and San Antonio. This was different because the segways used here have large tires like and ATV would have. We went HIGH up into the mountains on paved, dirt and gravel roads. We passed huge homes as we went up the mountain side. The weather was great the views were spectacular and Matt was very friendly and a terrific guide. We went on the advanced tour but it wasn't hard just FUN!!

Date of experience: July 2013