“Consistently great dining year after year!”
Review of Cache Cache

Cache Cache
Ranked #31 of 171 Restaurants in Aspen
Cuisines: French, Mediterranean
Good for: Romantic, Bar scene, Special occasions, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed March 22, 2011

We returned to Cache Cache and again had a marvelous dining experience. The food was wonderfully prepared and the chef did a great job working around some serious food allergies. Our waiters could not have been more courteous or helpful. While we love dining in the courtyard in the summer, the main restaurant had an understated elegance and romantic atmosphere. We can't wait to return on our next trip to Aspen!

Reviewed February 24, 2011

We were with a group of about 14 for a birthday and everyone enjoyed their food. The hip cosmopolitan atmosphere was nice too. I ordered the mussels in Pernod and mixed salad. Everything was excellent and the wine selection was great too. Give this place a try!!!!

Reviewed February 8, 2011

Since I was dining alone I sat in the bar. This restaurant is a classic example of a place trying to recreate a NYC "scene" feel and failing miserably. The food was ok - but honestly the service was so bad that I barely remember the food. The bartender seemed annoyed to be serving me food at the bar, which has seats crammed together so tightly I spent an hour being elbowed in the ribs by the drunk old man sitting next to me. I was so pissed by the time I was half-way through the food I just paid and left. I won't be back - there are too many other amazing restaurants in Aspen to waste money here.

19  Thank HungryHorse_11
Reviewed January 6, 2011

The restaurant was very crowded, so we ate at the bar/lounge. The king crab aptizer was very good! We recomend it!

Reviewed October 11, 2010

The food was good,but the staff was a little stuffy.

1  Thank ShariJ