“Great outdoor seating next to a park (for kids)”
Review of Pacifica Seafood Brasserie - CLOSED

Pacifica Seafood Brasserie
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Contemporary
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic, Scenic view
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Houston, Texas
“Great outdoor seating next to a park (for kids)”
Reviewed August 17, 2013

The food, drinks, and overall vibe are all decidedly for high volume tourists, but the reason why it is outstanding is the location- if you want to sit and watch (and enjoy a cocktail) while your friend's little one is on the elephant/molar looking climbing apparatus in its park, it's fabulous! Nice combination of good food, good martinis, and outdoor seating with a great view of the mountain, it's a fantastic option. Had I been just with adults, the noise from the park probably would have been distracting.

Rock Hill, South Carolina
“Fantastic place to dine!”
Reviewed August 13, 2013

We ate lunch and dinner here. There are plenty of tables outside with an umbrella with heaters over ¾ of them. Servers were VERY accommodating when we had to move because of rain. The Cobb Salad (bacon, chicken, blue cheese, tomato, and avocado (which I asked not to have on it) had a very GENEROUS amount of bacon on it, which is rare in most restaurants. The Prawns were excellent (my husband had them for lunch AND dinner) You have a choice of 3 types of dip for your fries (besides ketchup). The cherry something drink was excellent. The sole was tasty and the calamari very good (it was served with soy sauce). Definitely a must to go to in Aspen.

tucson,az
“Lovely setting with Rocky Mountain High prices”
Reviewed August 10, 2013

This is a busy summer tourist attraction with its outside tables and mountain views. The food is good but not great and very expensive. The fish and chips were generous in portion but the fish on the dry side for $17. Fish and chips and Juicy Lucy's in Glenwood in $9.75. The fish tacos were again, good but nothing special and small portions.

A good place to bring out of town guests for lunch but as a local not a place I frequent.

• Visited August 2013
“Do not use this restaurant”
Reviewed August 8, 2013 via mobile

Wow. If I could give it a zero I would. Staff incredibly rude including the manager when we complained. "Hostess" even rolled her eyes when we asked for a table. I would never go back there again and will make sure that message is passed on.

1 Thank Libby1975
Colorado
“Sit at the bar and watch the action”
Reviewed July 28, 2013

If you 're a foodie and are interested in watching the art of food preparation, sit at the bar. Watching these guys expertly craft appetizers and salads is amazing. All of the food is excellent.
We were there for lunch and the lovely outdoor seating on the mall was full. No worries, I remembered how much I like the bar. Ryan, the bartender was also our attentive server. We started with 1/2 dozen oysters each. (They were pricey, but much less during happy hour) we shared a tuna tartar, which was not only beautiful, but delicious. Still wanting one more bite we shared a half pound of king crab legs. Really good, and not salty like I've experienced in the past. The next time I'm there, I will try the deviled eggs with crab. Looked so tasty, but by then we were getting full. This is going to be my go to lunch stop in Aspen. Dinner, too. Seafood cocktail is beyond great.

• Visited July 2013