“An upscale Johnny Rockets”
Review of Boogie's Diner - CLOSED

Boogie's Diner
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast
Davie, Florida, United States
“An upscale Johnny Rockets”
Reviewed July 22, 2014

After returning from a very difficult hike and absolutely starving, it was hard to find any restaurant in Aspen which serves late lunch after 3 p.m. Boogi's came recommended and did not disappoint. All of the dishes were quite good. However, I should have avoided the vanilla milkshake with lunch because I had quite an upset stomach for the entire evening but that had more to do with overeating the delicious food.

Visited July 2014

Delray Beach, Florida
“Fun Place, Good Food”
Reviewed July 3, 2014

I was looking for someplace to have a casual, unpretentious lunch in Aspen and lucky for me I stumbled upon Boogie's. I was initially drawn in by the unique staircase leading up to the 50's -style diner themed restaurant. I ate on the rooftop patio which offered me superb views of the surrounding mountains. It was a warm, sunny day so sitting outside was ideal. I ordered a turkey sandwich on marble rye with slaw and russian dressing. The turkey was absolutely fresh - the real deal - like leftovers carved from the bird the day after Thanksgiving. Very good. My server, Katherine could not have been any friendlier. She was most professional and attentive as she was constatnly checking up on my water and iced tea to see if/when I needed refills.

• Visited June 2014
california
“Boogie on by...”
Reviewed June 27, 2014

My husband and I both love chicken fried steak. This was more chicken fried hockey puck. We had the same dish at three other restaurants during the course of two weeks and all of the others were excellent. The mashed potatoes, gravy and vegetables were very good, but it was obvious that the meat had been way overcooked. It was small, shriveled and almost impossible to cut. My husband even mentioned it to the server and he ignored it. We should have sent it back, but didn't. No, actually the cook should not have let that be sent out. It was an embarrassment.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank californiatrav
“Good Diner Food with Reasonable Prices”
Reviewed June 26, 2014

This was a good place to go with kids- casual and not expensive (at least compared to other restaurants in Aspen). Pretty standard diner selections, and the food was good. Nice and relaxed atmosphere with funky decor and centrally located. If you are looking for a no-fuss meal while in Aspen, this is the place.

Visited June 2014
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
“Average Burger Place”
Reviewed June 19, 2014 via mobile

It has that real American Diner atmosphere which is nice. The staff is friendly and service is quick. The food is ok, nothing special about it. Burgers and the stuff you can expect.

Visited June 2014