“Great place for desert!”

Paradise Bakery & Cafe
Ranked #1 of 5 Dessert in Aspen
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Takeout
Reviewed June 26, 2014

Went here after our dinner for some ice cream. Super crowded but the employees there were more than helpful. Aspen downtown at night is where it happens.

There are newer reviews for Paradise Bakery & Cafe

Reviewed June 15, 2014

Though we did not try the cookies, I was thoroughly disappointed with the pumpkin nut muffin I ordered for breakfast. The muffin did not have a single nut in it. Not sure how a bakery can advertise nuts when none are included. The muffin was coated with a sugary cinnamon topping. I was hoping for nuts.
I should have returned to the bakery to complain and perhaps get a refund, but I chickened out. Perhaps the owners of Paradise Bakery will read this review and remedy the problem. (By the way, my husband's banana nut muffin did indeed include nuts.)

Reviewed June 14, 2014

Based upon TripAdvisor reviews, we gave Paradise Bakery and found the cookies (chocolate chip and peanut butter chocolate chip) and ice cream (chocolate) to be good, but not great. The prices were not bad, but did expect larger cookies and richer ice cream. All in all, not bad.

Reviewed June 9, 2014

This bakery has wonderful pastries and great gelato. It has nice benches in the front so you can enjoy people watching while you finish your huge serving of ice cream.

Reviewed June 2, 2014

My first time to Aspen and was trying to navigate the town. I heard about this place from a local and am very glad I did. We ended up eating breakfast there every morning for a week before hitting the mountain. Also at there twice for lunch. Great sandwiches - everything we had on the menu was delicious. Baked good were also superb. The main thing that I liked though was the friendly owner. She had a French accent and was as friendly and down to earth as they come. I would recommend this place to anyone coming to Aspen!

Been to Paradise Bakery & Cafe? Share your experiences!